Getting a little more personal

I put my hand on her thigh and kissed her. She caressed my face with her palms.

"Do you want me to move slower this time?" I ask her as I kiss her on the cheek.

"No, it's fine." She replied calmly. I kiss her on the neck, until she pushes me off of her a bit and starts taking off her shirt, while She also takes off mine.

I looked her in the eyes and started to make out with her. The feeling of her tongue against mine made me feel things, things I haven't felt in a long time. I started to push my body into her and She gasps from the sudden contact. I begin to kiss her on the neck and leave plum colored marks around her fair skin then made my way down her body to her stomach peppering kisses along it. She starts taking off her tight black leggings, the leggings that show her every curve.

Her body was perfect. I take off my jeans and lay down on top of her rubbing my member against her. She was shivering a little, I could see goosebumps form on her arms.

"Are you ok?" I ask her. She nods her head slowly.

"Yeah, just a bit cold." She says.

"Okay, let me warm you up." I chuckle to myself knowing what's about to happen. I put my hand down to her pelvis and slip my hand under the soft fabric covering her, slowly moving my fingers towards her warmth, brushing my fingers across her wet folds. She gasps as I insert a finger and arched her back a little and I started to pump my finger inside of her, slowly inserting another as I go. I want her to be as prepared as possible so I don't hurt her. She eventually stops shivering as she got used to the feeling and started to let out small moans telling me she was ready for the next step. When I stop she grabs my hand and keeps it there.

"Keep going." She moans. "Please." When I finally let up she starts to remove my boxers. Nervous, I just sit there for a second waiting for her.

"I'm ready." She says.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." I say. I carefully and slowly insert it inside of her, paying attention to her reactions so I don't hurt her. She lets out a loud moan once I'm fully in.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes." She replies in a quiet voice. I start to move faster, getting used to the feeling and She starts moaning after every thrust, throwing her head back while holding onto the sheets.

"Oh yes Cal!" she yells loudly, not caring who heard her. She puts her hand on my shoulder, grasping it tightly leaving small scratches from her nails.

"It feels so good~!" She moans into my ear. I was clouded by lust and decided to switch up to a much sloppier thrust pattern. She bites her lip and grips onto my shoulders digging into my skin. I wasn't able to think, just seeing her like this made me want it more. She taps me on the shoulder.

"Stop." I stop immediately, pulling out her juices spilling onto the bedsheets and we are both left there on the bed breathing heavily, her more than me.

"Let's try something different." She moves to the edge of the bed and stands up.

"Let's try standing while you pound me." she pulls me in seductively and goes and leans up against the wall. I stand up and walk over to her, putting my hand onto her large breast and insert it again. She moans at the sudden bulge inside of her and rolls her eyes back, biting her lip as I waste no time thrusting in and out of her again. She starts moving her hips to the pattern of my thrusts moving her left leg onto my side as I pounded into her relentlessly.

"Go faster, go harder" She moaned, her hands gripping my shoulder once again, the other making her way into my hair. I push her closer to the wall, moving to hand that was originally on her back to her breast, and began to squeeze and fondle the soft flesh. I feel the warmth from her body against me as I kiss her on the neck then move down to her shoulder, lightly biting her soft tender skin. She bites her lip again and her eyes roll back in her head as she lets out a moan.

"Ngh~!" Her moans suppressed by her own teeth as I felt her legs start to shake telling me she was about to cum. I began to thrust faster as I kissed her passionately riding out her orgasm.

"Did you just cum?" I ask. She nods her head, her eyes completely dazed.

"Do you want to keep going?" I ask. She nods her head immediately, not even giving a second thought . I lean against her outstretched legs and speed up my pace going deeper and faster every time she moans loudly as she was still recovering from her last orgasm. She wraps her arms around my back digging into my skin, then moving her hands over my chest. I put my arms around her back and gently caressing her skin for the last few moments.

"Oh fuck yes!" She moans out as I thrust one last time and released inside her. I gently pull out of her, and picked her up to move her back onto the bed.

"Cal," she said out of breath. I look at her and kiss her on the lips again.

"I love you." She puts her arms around my waist. It was a great feeling just to be there like that. Being with her and her saying that she loved me... But did she mean it?

"We should do this again." I say.

"Yeah, That was fun." She says, still breathless.

I laid her onto the bed, laying down next to her, pulling the sheets on top of us, not caring we were still covered in sweat and naked.

I watched as she fell asleep peacefully as I played with her hair wondering how I could have gotten so lucky.

A girl helped me write this also with some help from another friend.

So, it's uh, okay?