Chapter 6

Clarinia's POV

I stood there shocked along with the other 5 ninja. How in Ninjago did he know?! He wasn't even there in the cave! Damn it, quit doing this Claire! Freaking focus now!

"How did you know I broke the jar?" I asked dad.

"The smokes never lie." He smiles weakly.

"I learned spinjitzu, and I have my light back..." I say trailing off.

"And the energy blasts stopped." Kai adds looking at me.

"Energy blasts?" Dad asks turning his gaze to me.

"I wasn't able to use spinjitzu... until mom told me what to do, it was like she was there to stop the blasts from occurring..." I explained to them.

"Is that why you broke it?" Kai asks.

"No. Mom told me that she'll be at my side no matter what happens." 

I explain smiling a bit. Slowly, I felt my body begin to shut down. Dang it, I'm already tired. Letting out a sigh, I excused myself, and told everyone that I was going to go to sleep.

~

I wake up the next morning very early so I decided to train. I grab all the weapons and my flute, which I put on my waistband on my pants... And head outside. Zane was outside as well, which was really weird. Then he spoke and told me he would like to train me to master ice.

"Okay, ready." 

I set the weapons and flute on the ground. After about 2 hours, its was around 8 o'clock when I decided we had enough training time. Zane taught me slowly, but carefully I guess. Cause I actually got the concept on this. So I grab my flute off the floor, and stacked the weapons quickly into a small pile.

"I'll be playing my flute if you need anything." I start heading for the opposite end of the Bounty when Zane called my name.

I turned around and noticed how close he was to me. This boy can move fast. Dang it, focus! He looks into my purple eyes, brings his hand up and cups my cheek, before leaning down and crashing his lips on mine.

What the heck?! Why is he kissing me!? I can't like a nindroid, but I kiss him back before pushing him away like I did with Cole. Great, now I feel like a whore. Or a slut. Now Kai has to kiss me to complete it. Ew.

"Zane, what's your problem?!" I ask in a loud whisper, stepping away from him.

"I- I don't know what can over me, sorry." He apologizes.

"Its fine, just don't do it again, I like someone else, and he's not on the ship." 

I told him before walking to the other side of the Bounty. So I then played a piece that I taught myself a year ago... It was the same tune I used to hurt the snakes so long ago. Now that I think about it, they must really hate flutes if they cringed at the sound of it. I then play for a few more minutes till dad comes out to talk to me.

"I see you like the flute." He speaks the obvious.

"Yeah, I taught myself a year ago.." I say while trailing off.

"Your mother is proud of you." 

He breaks the silence. I ignore what he says to me.

"Dad? Do you know the prophecy about the Purple Ninja?"

"I'm not familiar with it, but I know there's 2 ninjas involved. The Gray Ninja, and The Purple Ninja."

"Mom showed me what it said, the Gray Ninja,is a friend of the Purple Ninja,so that means I must know him already!" I told him excitedly.