Chapter 19

The sentence was on a loop inside the Purple Ninja's head like a cassette tape. It wouldn't stop. But then there was the image of James meeting his untimely demise. The Overlord is wrong, James is the one who will die, not Mason, not the ninja or Sensei or Mason or me, just James.

"Clarinia..." Cole.

"S - Sorry Cole, I was thinking about stuff."

Clarinia hastily apologized to the male. He merely smiled, "I think I better head to my room."

"Well, see you in the morning." 

The female faced the night sky once more, listening to Cole's fading footsteps, until it was quiet once more. Smiling, the girl looked up at the endless amounts of stars that formed numerous constellations. But that didn't last long. Sleep began taking over. Looks like I have to go back to sleep again.

Taking one last look up, I recoiled into the hallway. Being quiet, I could hear the snores of my family and the ninja. Yikes, how the heck can they sleep? Shaking my head, I journeyed down the hall a bit more, until I quietly enter Nya's and myself's room and crash into the bed.

~

Run. Run and don't look back. Clarinia's gaze goes up to the tall mountain Jay said the Temple of Light was on. How are we going to get up there? A clunking noise is heard and the girl glanced back to see the Samurai X suit.

Happy. Smiling to herself, the Purple Ninja slow a bit and hopped onto the leg, working her way up to where Kai was sitting. A moment later, the rest of the ninja were on the red suit. In front of them lay the gigantic mountain. Within a jump, Clarinia clung onto one of the metal poles.

Float. The suit started flying up, leaving behind the stone - looking army below the Ninjago heros. Letting out a sigh of relief, Clarinia looked over to Lloyd, who was looking back down at the ground. Curious, the girl looked back down, oh no. They had vehicles of their own.

Shaking. I clung tighter onto the metal pole, as you can probably tell, I'm not to fond of heights, at all. Closing my eyes, I felt an ' oomph ', and a lot of bumps. Opening one of my eyes, we were running up the mountain.

Dark. Keeping my eye's shut, and canceling out everything, I concentrate on being on the ground, and not here. I have no idea when, but once my eye's had opened again, we were in front of two doors. The Temple of Light.

Run. Cole yelled, making me stumble off the robot, having jelly legs. But not like when Scales kidnapped me, worse than that. Shaking that feeling off, all 6 of us ran inside the big double red doors, before slamming them shut.

History. The walls, memories of the Great Devourer, when the Four Golden weapons were found, until now. But this is where it ends. Looking around with Lloyd, he finds the bell, in the center of the room. Along with the ninja's elemental signature on each of the four columns.

Move. Stepping out of the way, I leaned against one of the columns, closest to Jay. The four told my cousin of something, and then a loud ring emerged. The bell. Snapping my head to look at the bell, Lloyd was using his elemental powers, raising it up to the bell, sending energy waves to the four other columns.

New. A bright light shines, I cover my eyes. Once it died down, I remove my arm, to only see that the 5 had a new change in suits, and all had wicked looking swords. My smile turned into fear. A bright multi - colored light came my way at once, and zapped my square in the chest.