Chapter 5

"How did the monastery burn?" I asked them.

"The snakes came and burned it down, but took the flute with them." answered Cole.

Sensei Wu's Pov

I sit in my room, trying to see in the smokes. When I do so, I see the ninja, fighting Garmadon, but Clarinia wasn't fighting. I watch as she takes a jar, from behind his abnormally large chair, her light, and throws it to the ground. Breaking it into pieces.

The ninjas and my brother turn around and see her glowing brighter than before. I immediately get out of the smokes. Why would she break it?

Cole's Pov

She looked even more beautiful. It was dusk when we got back on the ship. Clarinia wanted me to help her train for the mission. Everyone else decided to go to bed. So I reluctantly agreed on helping her, since I was a bit tired.

So we both take out some weapons, since I was gonna help her a bit more on that as well. But since she already knew how to hold a sword, I was gonna teach her spinjitzu.

"Really? Thank you!"

 Claire says excitedly. I blush, but you couldn't really notice it under the stars. They looked so amazing under this light.

"No prob."I reply.

Then I start to help her,like her posture for one thing,and also helping her focus. But as I'm teaching her spinjitzu, she spins and trips on me and we both fall on the ground. Claire was on top of me, lying on my chest. Now, I could get used to this.

"Um... sorry Cole!" 

She stutters getting up. I look at her eyes, they looked so cool. Wait, is she...blushing? Oh my dragons she is! That's so cute.

Clarinia's Pov

I start blushing at the position Cole and I were in. Damn it, why am I so clumsy!

"Um... sorry Cole!"

I stutter while getting off of him. I then felt my face get hot as he looks at me. his eye's got big a second later before he smirks a little at me. What's he thinking? Clarinia, focus right now!

We then get back to training and as I'm trying to do spinjitzu, and I swear I was so fricken close to actually making a tornado, an energy field hits me head on, sending me back a few feet.

"Ouch! What the heck?!" I say to Cole.

"Maybe we should work on harnessing your element instead." He says, well obviously you turd.

"But Cole, I don't know my element- Wait, I could check the scroll. Be right back!" 

I say rushing into the room I share with Nya. I quietly look for the scroll before finding it under my pillow. Then I unroll it. The lettering on the parchment is strange, but familiar. White light suddenly clouds my vision, I'm having another flash back.

'The Purple and Gray Ninja are similar to the Green Ninja, they carry all the elemental powers, except with the Purple and Gray Ninja, they have an additional element. As with the Green Ninja, he is the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master.

The Purple and Gray Ninja are almost equal to each other. Clarinia, your additional element is yours to choose. Since you love music, yours is most likely going to be music. I'm not sure about the Gray Ninja, it says in the scroll that the two are friends... so you will meet each other. ' 

The whiteness then died down,and I roll the parchment back up and hid it under my pillow once more. Then I head back to Cole to tell him the news.

"Cole, don't tell anyone, okay?" I ask.