chapter 10Paranoia

chapter 10
Paranoia

The next couple of months had been treating Damon good. People at the FBI had been getting used to him and he had been aloud to go out sometimes. Him and Harper had been talking more and getting to know the new version of each other.

Derek was still being an ass, but Damon knew it was because he didn't trust him. The CIA had been at Damon's ass though. He had been trying to ignore them, even got his locks changed, but nothing seemed to be working, other than putting the Agents in hospital.

Damon spun a little in his chair, his desk was still empty because he wasn't aloud anything on it. He was board out of his mind and JJ hadn't given them a new case. Damon had been working with the FBI for almost 6 months now. The team was getting to know him even though he didn't say much.

"Hey-" JJ smiled walking over to Damon and leaning on his desk. "So, Emily is babysitting Henry and I was wondering if you might want to go with her" JJ said as Damon looked confused. Damon didn't know that JJ trusted him that much. "What are you-?" Damon was confused, he had no clue how to take care of a kid or anything on them. They were creatures to him.

"Emily will be there, she has done it before, just don't kill him" JJ smiled then walked away not letting Damon ask any questions or say no.

Damon walked into JJ's house as she opened the door. "Thanks" Damon nodded as he took off his boots and following JJ into the living room where he saw Emily and a little boy, Henry. "I'll be back around 10 or later, make yourself comfortable" JJ said before leaving. Damon nodded and walked over to Emily and Henry. "Hey Henry" Damon said in a nice calm voice. "Helllooo" The little boy waved. Damon and Emily chuckled.

The night was full of games, movies and food. Damon didn't eat a lot but Henry did. Emily had put him to bed since Damon didn't think he could and Henry was more comfortable with her anyway.

Damon had went to the bathroom well Emily was putting the little boy to bed. As he was washing his hands, he looked at himself in the mirror. "Hey Damon" Damon looked at the....other version of himself in the back of the mirror. Damon just continued washing his hands. "It's been awhile man" The voice said as Damon just tried to ignore it. "You're my Paranoia" Damon said calmly as the other him nodded a little. "I'm the one causing your Paranoia, but that's all in your head" The other Damon said calmly.

"I haven't seen you in awhile" Damon sighed looking in the mirror, his eyes to the person to the back left leaning against the wall. "What does this mean for me?" Damon asked drying his hands off. "You need to take your antipsychotics, Damon, or this isn't going to be the first time we meet again and if we do, I'm not going to be so nice" The other Damon sighed as Damon nodded. Damon turned around to see nothing.