XXI

chapter twenty-one Crimson

chapter twenty-one
Crimson

CRIMSON (Crim-son)
Definition: a rich, deep colour red, also the colour of blood that comes out of the human body. A beautiful colour with hints of purple to make a rich, higher class look.
             Crimson in a sentence: Damon watched the crimson colour stain the concrete, it seeping between the rocks and into the ground beneath. No moving, his eyes blinked slowly, watching as his blood left his body. No words leaving his pale lips, not even a moan in pain.

"Damon!" JJ shouted but his ears were ringing so badly he couldn't hear anything. His eyes left the colour on the ground up to the blonde who was trying to get his attention. "DAMON!" Spencer screamed as Derek held him back.

Stepping off the plane, Damon looked around, he could hear his heartbeat in his ears, something that had been happening a lot lately. Taking a deep breath, he followed JJ, getting into the car. He pulled out his phone as he sat down, looking at the texts from Ryan.

Ryan
        ↳  Job will done, but your little FBI team
might get in the way, so if you don't
want anyone dead, I suggest you keep
them away.

Damon
         ↳ Don't shoot or hurt my team then.
And if your other Agents, are such a sloppy
shot, then I'll do it myself. Blow my cover
if I have too.

Damon knew he pissed off Ryan, but he also knew that he was right. He was a better shot then most of the newbies that Milkovich had been having trained weren't half as good as Damon was. When Damon was trained, he was put through stuff that made him shake hands with Death. But with these new kids, all they're doing is gun training and being quick.

"You good" JJ asked Damon, watching him put his phone away. "Always" Damon gave a faint smile, as Hotch drove.

Damon didn't know why he was always with Hotch, who knows, maybe he's his guard angel. Now that would be something.

               "Damon, stay with me" JJ said, blood streaming down from her head. "Your hurt" Damon gasped for air, hand going to the blood on her face, trying to wipe it away.

"Those are my Agents! Let us in!" Damon could hear Hotch yell at the CIA agents as they kept Damon and JJ in.

"I'll be okay" JJ whispered to Damon as he looked at her. He had just realized his entire body had gone numb. He smiled at her, pulling a box out of his pocket and handing it to JJ.