XV

chapter fifteen Kiss me

chapter fifteen
Kiss me

           Damon walked into Ryan's office, him sitting there all proper. "I wanted to see you Mr. Le'Odair because of what we found in your brain scans" the older man said as Damon sat down. "What's wrong?" Damon asked as he was slid a file, opening it.

"You have something called advanced encephalitis. It is inflammation of the brain. There are several causes, including viral infection, autoimmune inflammation, bacterial infection, insect bites and others. When inflammation is caused by an infection in the brain, it's known as infectious encephalitis. And when it's caused by your own immune system attacking the brain, it's known as autoimmune encephalitis. Sometimes there is no known cause." Ryan said as Damon just stared blankly at him.

"But with your history of trauma and you being gifted, being a psychopath and a sociopath. There is no way to fix this problem" Damon's ears started to ring as Ryan's lips continued to move. Damon got up and walked out.

"Damon!" Ryan yelled before getting up and following him. "Damon" the man grabbed his arm. "What we're doing here, can help you control and use those thoughts" Ryan said as Damon nodded. "So I am crazy" Damon smirked, his head looking down.

Ryan held Damon's head up, eyes flicked to the younger man's eyes to his lips. Damon didn't say anything.

"Hey" Penelope clapped in Damon's face, waking him up. "Emily was right, you really don't flinch." The colourful woman said in a shocked kind of way. Damon rubbed his face a little, to wake himself up. "So, the team is going to the club tonight and Hotch got a deal with the prison to let you drink" she smiled brightly. "What?" Damon asked, looking at her. "You get to drink" Penelope smiled before grabbing his hand.

Damon grabbed his jacket as the woman pulled him to the rest of the team. This few months, felt like home. He had been with the team for about a year now and he's slowly being aloud things. Like drinking, or getting his gun back.

When the team got to the bar. Damon sat down at the bar as Emily sat down next to him. "Vodka" Damon said to the bartender without hesitation. Emily looked at him kind of shocked. "First time drinking in what? Years? And you go for Vodka?" Emily sounded impressed.

What no one knew was that, him and Ryan had a few drinks a couple weeks ago....let's just say, Ryan's closer in age to Damon than you think.

The bartender slid Damon his drink and the Odair grabbed it, getting up. He walked around the club, looking at the girls. Yes, Damon was Gay but the CIA had used him for flirting so often that he'd gotten so used to staring at girls, getting their attention, then leaving them.

Later, after a couple drinks in, Damon was only on his second. Emily came up to him. "Heeeeeey, sooo, I think yar rewwwy pretty" she said drunkly, Damon could barely make out what she was saying. "Can you take me hooooommmmeee?" Emily slurred. This Damon understood. "Come here" he sighed grabbing her keys and walking her to her car. Now technically Damon wasn't supposed to he drinking a car but he was willing to make that exception.