Ch 8 The city of the Caliron

(this is gonna be a shorter chapter)

(Leos pov cuz im not a monster)

I was rideing on my horse Pyralis, he is a chestnut and hes one of the fastest in the group, but not quite the fastest is Giza nyx which makes sense she was leading the herd, with Grace so those two being the fastest and the strongest makes sense, oh there is a city over there.

"Hei, Do you guys also see that city over there!" Rin asked "yeah" i said "well we can stop there and see if there are any shops maybe get some horse accuitment, saddles, new bridles, halters things like that!" Rin said "yeah good idea Rin" Ari said "you think all of his ideas are good Ari" Cal said "no i do not, he has lots of bad ideas" Ari said " how about, we just keep going" Ash said "yeah" Hunter said, we got into town and tied the horses to some poles, and went into a shop and bought some saddles and bridles Rin got a Blue saddle pad and a tan saddle and bridle, and Ari got a green saddle pad and black saddle and bridle, i also got a yellow saddle and bridle with a red saddle pad, Ash got a natural oil saddle and bridle with a orange saddle pad, Hunter got a yellow saddle pad and a dark brown saddle and bridle, Cal got a purple saddle pad a medium brow saddle and bridle. We washed the horses and brushed them got them some shoes and saddled up, we bought new clothes and some food and snacks, and a bit to drink, then we got a man to lease us some stables for the night, we fed the horses and paid for some hotel rooms for the night.

(Ari pov)

We girls shared a room with Spot, and the boys shared a room so we all just split up for the night, we girls stayed up and talked i dont know what the boys did.

"So spill" Cal said "huh?" I said "yeah, you and Rin?" Ash said "OHHHH ummm, there is nothing to spill there we are just good friends" i Said "oh please" Ash said "now spill" Cal said "there is nothing between us, ok" i said again "ok" they said "now im going to bed" i said "noo come on" they said "im tired" i said "ok good night" they said.

(The next day)

I met up with Rin early that morning we went to a library, to look for informasjon about the sabalak and some other creatures, then the others arrived "hi guys" Leo said "start searching" i told him

(Around 5 min later)

"Hey i think i found something" i said, Rin and the others came over and stood in a ring around the table and i started reading from the book

"The sabalak the ruler of night, this creature is not human it does not feel emotion, a full blooded sabalak can turn into slime to get through walls to escape danger, but they rarely used this ability, there are only a six creatures that can challenge a sabalak and they need to be United and fight as one these creatures are.

6. Kirton the nature spirit the nature follows her comande.

5. Emelo the wind spirit it flys with the birds and controls the winds and clouds.

4. Hyle the fire spirit it burns away the issues and has a good sense of humor.

3. The mytion the thunder spirit of trickary it will trick its enemy into a trap, and use thunder to shock it.

2. Nemo the spirit of birth and creation it can drain the sabalak but not quite kill it, because this spirit can not kill only create.

1. The Keiran, the dark Prince the half blood, the spirit of death and destruction, the one finish evil off."

"Wierd" Leo said "yeah wierd" Ash said "how about we just get going" i said we went to the stables and got the horses and left the town "wait there is a missing page" Cal said "yeah i know" i asked the lady about it she said that it has always been like that" i said "oh ok" Cal said, we rode for a while and then we stopped and put opp two tents we tried the horses to some trees and went to sleep.