Ch 10 we broke into a library 😬

(Rins pov)

After we left what we decided to call the danceing forest, we traveled torwards a town named calino, they have a famous library full of books and Ari thinks there may be something there about how to defeat my mother, and she is probably right but when we got to the library it was closed Hunter read the note and it said

"Closed for an unknown amount of time" "umm so what are we supposed to do now?" Leo asked "what we do best" i said "and that is?" Leo asked "breaking the law of course" Ari answered

(Later that day) 

It was finally dark outside, we had to wait till it was dark to break in so we would be less visible "hey guys look at this" Leo said "it says here that the only veapon that can kill the sabalak is a sword with a dragon scale burnt into it" "so were do we find a dragon?" Cal asked "the tyron mountains? but if im correct dragons died out about 10 years ago." Ari asked, we looked at her confused "The mountains used to be known for the dragons roaming around it the cave systems, but as i said they died out" she explained "well we can atleast try the tyron mountains" i said "yeah we  could try.

We started our journey to the mountains, when we got there we realised the road was to small for the horses to walk on, so we tried them to some trees and started walking up the road the closer we go to the cave the hotter it got,

"So what if we die?" Spot the cat, asked "we Arent going to die spot" Cal said, "nahh we are definitely going to die" Leo said "LEO!" Hunter said "Jk" Leo said, then we got to a cave and we walked in... And well we got the scale, after about 3 hours of walking around a cave with a sleeping dragon, that we thought had died out long ago, Cal tip toed around the dragon and found a lose scale she grabbed it, and tip toed back, now all we had to do was get to the towns blacksmith, but before we could leave the cave the dragon woke up or more specifically, the sabalak woke it up "Rin you take the sabalak, we take the dragon!" Ari screamed "but- "no buts take care off your mom!" Leo said and so a battle begun, the others tried to handle the dragon but it was to strong and i was fighting my mom but i was no match for her she kapt hitting me and i couldnt get a single blow with or without the sword, and finally it went black, i heard the others struggling and my mom wasnt attacking me anymore, but the others, when i opened my eyes i saw my mom she was about to fling Ari off a edge, so i got up and began sprinting torwards them "

I was slashing and so was she, she used her claws to fight me, while i used a sword, we fought and fought and then it went black for me, lastr thing i remamber is that i charged straight at her and she charged straight at me and she, and that was the end, we fell!? "wait there was a hole ther? and i didnt see it!?" i screamed my mom was loughing "woman we are faLLING TO OUR Deaths, stop loughing"  And We fell straight down, our lives ending just like they started "Rin!"

I heard Ari scream from above, and she jumped after me, and she managed to grab me then i noticed that spot was on her back "spot drag us up" she said those were the last words i heard before i passed out.

(third person pov)

while Rin and the others were resting thinking all was over and well, a monster was climing 5her way out of a hole eager for revange.