𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 002

Asuka Luxury Apartment, Living Room

SITTING ON A WHITE BEAN BAG, you were sitting on it, manspreading with your back laying on the bean bag comfortably, with a white controller in hand. You mashed on the white controller with a neutral expression, wearing a oversized hoodie and shorts that was covered by your hoodie. You would continue mashing the controller as the flat screen TV on your apartment show the two words you despise,

' GAME OVER '

You let out a huff of annoyance, knowing that now you have to restart the entire game over just because you lost in a game of Tetris after trying to beat your bestfriend a.k.a your roommate's speedrun record. Hearing some footsteps approaching, you immediately knew it was your bestfriend, Fumi, who goes under the name ' Aoi Kimiko ', making you immediately switch tabs to youtube, pretending like you weren't trying to beat her record.

She walked over to you without wearing her disguise, her black hair with the back hair's underhighlights naturally colored dark teal ends and teal blue eyes that you don't see when she's wearing her disguise. She wore also a oversized hoodie and shorts, holding 2 letters in hand. You two would usually match outfits everyday as you looked at the letters in her hands.

     "What's that, Fumi?" You asked her, raising one of your eyebrows in curiousity while putting the white controller to the side.

      "Letters from the Japan Football Union," She said with a neutral expression, before continuing her sentence.

"They're for both of us. I haven't opened mine or yours because I wanted to open them with you.." She said to you as a small smile appeared on her face, showing her excitement.

She always do things with you as she's always by your side, so you weren't surprised. She sat down on the floor next to the white beanbag your sitting on, handing you a letter.

     "Let's open it together Y/n!" In response, you sent her a small smile as you both opened the letter, reading it.