𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 020

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING? PUT SOME EFFORT IN, IDIOTS!"

KUON SHOUTED AFTER WATCHING THE FIRST HALF OF THE MATCH, trying to hype and calm Team V, with the match 3 - 3. Kuon wanted them to win, since if Team V won.. He could advance as the scoring king.

But.. You're the top scorer. He only just forgotten that.

"Aren't you ashamed that you're getting outplayed by NINE MEN?!"

Kuon's words made Reo even pissed, who gritted his teeth as he looked over to Kuon, glaring at him.

"Shut up-"

"Shut up, Kuon Wataru. You have absolutely no right to say anything about effort that comes from hard work."

You interrupted, obviously slightly pissed.

"Someone like you shouldn't even be talking or even be on this field."

You said with your arms crossed, obviously still not doing anything in the second half of the match.

"Unless you can prove yourself worthy of being on this field that belongs to BLUE LOCK."

You watched as Reo ran with the ball in possession, not wanting to lose. However, Raichi appeared in front of him, stopping him from going further.

"Are you that terrified of losing? You sheltered preppy bastard!"

"I'll give you a taste of your very first defeat."

' ..Now that Raichu said about defeat, I just remembered that I haven't tasted defeat yet.. '

You thought, now remembering you played for months before entering Hakuho. How many months did you play with Fumi that time? 3.. or 5  months? Ah. That doesn't matter now. You need Team Z to evolve their skill more in this match. You don't want them to rely on you so much.

' ..Otherwise they might turn out like my sister. '

The thought of a striker that is being carried by other members of the team with different positions is already irritating to you since it reminded you of your sister.

However, in this match, the field is completely owned by Team Z.

Of course, you look at Reo's dearest treasure, Nagi, who noticed Reo's reaction, making his eyes widen in surprise. This makes Nagi runs past Gagamaru, and near Reo.