𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 051

"STOP, KAISER

"STOP, KAISER. AND QUIT IT WITH THAT HABIT OF ACTING LIKE YOU'RE SUPERIOR."

"IT'S CHILDISH." Noel Noa interrupted Kaiser but he only smiled innocently, not letting you go while you looked at him over your shoulder with a wtf look.

"Sorry Noa. I thought I'd get them hyped up." The Blue Lockers are hyped up alright from seeing how Kaiser held you by the waist.

"Don't talk back to me. I make the rules, Kaiser. So get your hands off her." Noa warned, which Kaiser frowned as he let go of your waist and Noa starts to talk.

"For now, the first training is over. You must have noticed by now, but this room is meant to gauge your physical abilities. Bastard München's philosophy is 'super rationality.' "

"I do not take invisible things like impressions or emotions into consideration. Only those who hold the proper 'numbers' to win will be chosen as regular players. I'll take the data from the results of training and your matches for all 23 players here. Those who make it to the top 11 will be used in matches.. And those below, will not."

A screen appeared behind Noa after he had snapped his fingers, showing the ranks that was made from training and matches.

"Bastard München is a team that wins with logic." Noa says, the Blue Lock players looked for their ranks on the screen and they found it, fast.

In last place was Isagi, who landed there because Kaiser had blocked his shot. 22th, Igaguri. 21th, Kiyora. 20th, Hiori. 19th, Kurona. 18th, Gagamaru. 17th, Raichi. 16th, Neru. 15th, Yukimiya.. and..

"What the- I'm in 14th!?"

"What? I'm in 13th?"

"I'm.. 12th!?" You heard three German players gasp in surprise as the ranks continue to load up, with the ranks being..

⸻⸻⸻

11th BIRKENSTOCK.
10th SACHS.
9th NDIAYE.
8th ALI.
7th GRIM.
6th GESNER.
5th TSUMIKI.
4th KUNIGAMI.
3rd L/N.
2nd NESS.
1st KAISER.

⸻⸻⸻

"Oh! I just needed one more rank then I could have gotten 4th.." Fumi said, sulking while the 3 german players who didn't get on the list and the other Blue Lockers look at her like she's crazy while a certain German stared at you, satisfied with your ranking.

" Fumi said, sulking while the 3 german players who didn't get on the list and the other Blue Lockers look at her like she's crazy while a certain German stared at you, satisfied with your ranking