𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 034

BLUE LOCK Facility

BLUE LOCK Facility.
Monitoring Room.

BLUE LOCKERS WERE NOW ALL IN A MONITORING ROOM after Ego had called them there but excluded you and Fumi, which leads to their current situation.

"So.. Your saying that you'll grant us videos of the Top 0s' match and you'll even give us tips?"

Isagi said, his eyes widened in surprise after Ego said that to everyone in the room. The other players were just as surprised as he was, since Ego has not done this before.

"Yes, you unpolished lump of talent."

"But why? Yer aren't doing that because of she's a woman are ya?"

Hiori asked as Ego facepalmed on the screen, sighing at the players' stupidity.

"No. I want them to use the philosophy of BLUE LOCK. Devouring each other. They did not use it once, they haven't even figured out their weapon yet."

"And who's fault do you think is that? Weren't you the one to exclude them from the second selection?"—Rin.

"I was supposed to get them to use that philosophy by using the Second Selection's time. But then making them going against the World Five in multiple matches didn't even work."

"You made them go against the World Five multiple times?"

Karasu repeated what Ego said in surprise, surprising the other players as Ego pinched his nose in frustration.

"That's what I fucking said, Mr. Crow. Which is why I gathered you all here in the monitoring room, to get you all to remember as much into as possible to make them taste defeat. That's all. The videos and data about them will be provided. Bye bye."

The TV turns off after Ego's speech, Yukimiya takes the controller and turns on the large TV in front of the players, showing a file where videos and profiles were already provided. Yukimiya clicks on your chibi icon, the screen then shows your profile and info.

─────────

NAME : Y/N L/N.
FAKE NAME : FUKAWA MAKOTO.
AGE : 17
GENDER : FEMALE.
HEIGHT : 183cm.
WEIGHT : (YOUR WEIGHT)
WEAPONs : PLAYER MANIPULATION, SPATIAL AWARENESS, SPEED. (AND POSSIBLE MORE.)

INFO :
             AN EXORDINARY PLAYER WHO SPECIALIZES IN SPEED, HER PLAYS CAN MANIPULATE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD DUE TO HER SPATIAL AWARENESS. HER OTHER STATS ARE AS GOOD AS HER SPEED, BUT HER SPEED IS CONFIRMED TO BE THE STAT SHE IS THE BEST AT.