𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 052

10 days later

10 days later.
BLUE LOCK Central Field.

AFTER 10 DAYS OF TRAINING, it is now the day of the first match in Neo Egoist League. With the teams Bastard Munchen going up against FC Barcha.

In the 10 days of training, lets just say Kaiser was just annoying you at training, breaks, and even when your eating and trying to sleep while Ness was just.. following him. You didn't really get to have much conversations with him though.

On the bench of the Team Bastard Munchen, there was all of the Blue Lock players that chose Bastard Munchen except you, Fumi and.. Kunigami, who hasn't tried talking to you. Well, he did but chickened out last second.

You guess you shouldn't expect anything from him after what happened to him in the Wild Card phase.

"And now for the other team, FC Barcha.. May their starting members come in!" The AI voice spoke on the speakers as the regulars of the said team enter the central field. Bachira and Otoya made it to the regulars, as the two Blue Lockers on the team noticed you, with Bachira running towards you and jumping on you.

"Y/nnie!!" Bachira was happy now that he got to see you and after you caught him, you held him as Bachira wrapped his arms around your neck and his legs around your waist. You don't know if you're feeling caught off guard or just not surprised but you just hold onto him, not knowing anything about several eyes on you and eyes from the people behind the screen, watching.

"Hey, Bachira." You greeted dryly, holding him to not let him fall as his grip on you tightens.

"I missed youu!!"

"Missed you too, Meguru." You said his first name accidentally but didn't give any thought about it, however Bachira's face flushed red when he heard you call him by his first name. You saying his first name just made him feel flustered somehow.

"L/n, when did you start calling Bachira by his first name?? But you don't with me??"

"Since today, Eita." You said, trying to let Bachira down, who refused and clung onto you tighter while the Blue Lockers and foreigners just watched until Ego spoke on the speakers, making Bachira get off with a pout on his face.

"These Blue Lock guys really like you, huh mein liebe."

"And you are still not cutting out with the nickname, Mihya." You got into position as the AI voice started to speak on the speakers again.

"The rules are: 'First to three goals,' 'infinite substitutions' where you can sub anyone in and out indefinitely! And the 'star change system,' in which the master striker is allowed to play just three minutes! In addition, the master also serves as the team coach."

"Then let's get started.. Neo Egoist League, 1st Match. Germany VS Spain!!"

' KICK OFF!! '