𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 014

BLUE LOCK Facility, Center Field

Team W VS Team Z second-half.

YOU SEE NARUHAYA KICKING THE BALL TO RAICHI, who ran forward with Naruhaya in front of him.

"We're kickin' off Raichi time from here on out!"

Raichi said, as Junichi catches up to him, running next to him.

"Oh? 'Big bro' himself has been forced to come and stop me?"

Raichi mocked as Junichi's eyes widened slightly, frowning as he tries to bump into him purposefully, only for Raichi to turn back with the ball.

"Raichi! Pass it back for now! Let's take our time!"

Raichi looked over to Kuon, obvious that he was annoyed with Kuon's words but kicked the ball back to Kuon.

"Pass it back to me, Kuon. Stop skimming the cream!"

"Of course. Our top priority is winning as a team."

Kuon said, only for Keisuke to appear behind him and kick the ball away from him, stealing it.

"I'm stealing the cream."

"Hey! You gave the ball away!"

Raichi shouted angrily, obviously pissed at Kuon,

' They dropped back to midfield now. Mm. '

You thought in your head as you looked at them boredly, you had already started reading Kuon's body language. And unfortunately for him, you could already tell from his movements that it was on purpose. But you couldn't just tell your dear teammates about this, and you need them to realize it themselves before something happens.

You see Isagi running at the twins, attempting to steal the ball from Junichi who successfully passed the ball back to Keisuke.

"Chigiri!"——Isagi.

Isagi shouted as Chigiri ran towards Keisuke, who had the ball before passing it back to Junichi. You see him look at his leg, specifically at his right leg.

"I'll stop them!"—Iemon.

Junichi passed the ball back to Keisuke while running towards the goal, before receiving another pass once again and shooting the ball into the goal. The twins high-fived eachother as the sound of a goal being made was heard.

' GOAL!! '

─────────

Team W     -     Team Z
1           -          3