𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 024

BLUE LOCK Facility, Personal Area

Training room's shower.

LEAVING THE SHOWERS AFTER TAKING A BATH, you held the clothes you wore and your wig as you walked to your new bedroom. Getting your own area that is also shared with your best friend is good but..

─── ─── ───

Earlier..

While you were stretching your body to make it possibly more flexible than before, the TV in the training room turns on, showing Ego Jinpachi.

"Hi, diamond in the rough."

"What do you want Mr. Heavy Eyebags."

"..I'm not gonna deny that, I'm here to tell you about the schedule that you need to follow."

"Looks like having a free area to myself has a price hm."

"Of course. Other than you being a female along with your pet in a boys only program, you will follow the schedule that I have given to you, it's on the ipads provided by BLUE LOCK."

"While you train and sleep like usual, you will help me and Anri, sometimes by monitoring BLUE LOCK players' progress. You can choose to participate in some passing teams' last stage during the second selection or not. I don't care."

"But I want a report of every passing team. That's all."

Before he let you respond, the TV switches off immediately after he finishes, making you shake your head.

─── ─── ───

Entering your bedroom after thinking back what happened earlier, you see a nice modern decorated room. You walk towards the desk that had an ipad on it, with the Blue Lock logo on the case as you sat on the bed. You pressed something on the screen, making the cameras show up.

It was a live match. A match between.. Isagi Yoichi, Nagi Seishiro against Barou Shouei, Naruhaya Asahi. The score was 3 - 2, Barou's team is winning.

' ..That's surprising. '

On the screen, you could see Naruhaya catching on to Isagi's speed despite him getting past him.

"Not so fast, Mr. Average Joe!"—Naruhaya.

' ..Mr. Average Joe? Isagi? I think he got the wrong idea here. '