𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 003

Asuka Luxury Apartment, Your room

STANDING INFRONT OF A FULL-LENGTH MIRROR, you looked at your reflection in the mirror, there stood you, after wearing a black wig that had a wolfcut hairstyle, putting on red eye contacts and wearing a binder underneath your school's boys uniform. You went infront of your closet, taking out a black scarf and wrapping it around your neck before grabbing your bag and hanging it on your shoulder as you exit your room.

Exiting your room, you see Fumi sitting on the sofa in the living room with her phone in hand, wearing Hakuho's school boys uniform as well but the white scarf on her neck wasn't wrapped but instead hung at her neck. She's playing Genshin Impact again..

"Fumi, wrap your scarf properly."

You spoke to her, as she then put her phone down, closing it immediately after hearing your voice. With a pout on her face while she wrapped the scarf around her neck, lazily. You knew that she had pulled another all-nighter for fanfictions. Yes. Fanfictions. Sure, you do sometimes read fanfictions with her and alone but not as much as she does. You went closer to her, wanting to see her new appearance, you saw her wig was black in a mullet haircut, and was wearing blue eye contacts. It surprised you a bit as Fumi despises wearing contact lenses as it would be tiring to take them out after. But that's not what she said when she did cosplay with you.. When Fumi looked at you, she smiled in happiness, knowing that she was the one who ordered red contact lenses for you while she had blue contact lenses.

"Y/n-chan Y/n-chan ! What did you sign your name as in the form?"

She asked as she got up from the sofa, leaving the luxury apartment building together after Fumi locked the apartment door.

" Fukawa Makoto, you? "

"I signed Hashimoto Asano."