sequel!!

all too well

EMMA IVY WAS DOOMED TO BE A CONSTANT ECHO

EMMA IVY WAS DOOMED TO BE A CONSTANT ECHO. The perfect reflection of her grandmother. The rage of her other grandma. The love and compassion of her mother. The strength and resilience of her father. The fire and passion of her biological grandfather. She was the perfect combination of all the elements—and everyone's lives who had shaped her own. however, this meant she was not allowed to be herself. Her sole purpose was to be put on this earth and terrify one man. Coriolanus Snow. The man who had ruined the lives of everyone she'd ever loved. 

When Emma Ivy is reaped and forced to compete in the Hunger Games alongside Dusty Thistle. However, she's not a hunter nor a performer. She's just a girl. If she wanted to win the Hunger Games, Emma would have to do what her grandma did best—sing her way out of trouble. 

Emma would lose her self-identity and become like her grandmother—she would serve as a reminder to the president of everything he'd done to her family and all that he'd lost.

It was like fate had written it in the stars that one glorious day, a Baird would finally watch the glistening fall of Snow. 

if you loved daylight, be sure to check all too well out now!!

it can be found on my profile <333