True Pacifist: Part 1

This is roughly how the True Pacifist Run would play out in Desert Sanctuary. Just so you know, I copied and pasted what I wrote for the Neutral Run and edited it to fit the new narrative. Don't worry, I promise that there will be plenty of new content as well, just trying to be efficient.

Ruins

The Flowey encounter stays the same. The dude is a really good actor. He's secretly both excited and disappointed about Frisk's presence. He's happy at the prospect of getting a soul and also wishes he could watch the show for a bit longer.

The Ruins are primarily unchanged outside of a handful of details. This is because of how isolated the Ruins are from the rest of the Underground. This would lure the reader/player into a false sense of familiarity at least until they begin to notice the changes.

The Ruin Monsters are oblivious to what is going on outside. The only exceptions are those with proper contact with the outside world such as Toriel, Napstablook, and the spider colony.

Napstablook mentions that they enjoy the peace and quiet of the Ruins. They come here to get away from all the tension outside.

Toriel is slightly more relaxed than in the original. Instead of referring to Frisk as 'My Child', she refers to them simply as 'Child' and any other nicknames she gave Frisk in the game.

On Toriel's bookshelf, it is noted that some of the books look relatively new. One book, with golden text on its spine, looks to be untouched.

During the lead-up to the battle, Toriel talks about how Asgore plans to kill Frisk, how things are dangerously tense in the Underground at that moment, and how Frisk's arrival could be the breaking point, no matter if they live or die.

Boss Fight: Toriel

'Talk' has been replaced with 'Question'. When used, Toriel will vaguely answer Frisk's questions.

"I do not wish to fight you, child. You gave me no choice."

"The previous human challenged the ideals of Monsterkind in a way that no one has before."

"I don't know his name. I didn't know him for very long."

"A faulty puzzle dropped him into a lower section of the Ruins. He was gone when I returned with the rope."

"He managed to convince some Monsters to question what they were doing. To turn away from the King."

No questions will be answered after this point.

Sparing Toriel: In order to spare Toriel, you can either Question her or repeatedly spare her. Both will have the same effect, at least until Frisk runs out of questions. Either way, her waver will break a lot sooner because there is a genuinely safe place for Frisk in the Underground.

From there the goodbye will go mostly the same but Toriel will give Frisk some parting advice, "As soon as you leave the Ruins, head east. The Sanctuary will be able to protect you. Stay hidden until they find you and avoid encountering other Monsters to the best of your ability."

As Frisk is leaving the Ruins, Flowey warns them that their friendly act won't save them out there, where it's "Kill or Be Killed,".

Snowdin

Unlike the Ruins, Snowdin is very different. The presence of guards has increased, now outnumbering encounters with regular Monsters, the dogs can't be spared by just throwing a stick, and the puzzles, including Papyrus', are now a genuine challenge. The usual encounters like Snowdrake and Icecap can still happen but they are rarer, overshadowed by numbers of the Royal Guards.