Introduction

Authors note:

Hello lovely readers!!

I am writing this novel with the hopes that others will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy composing it! I will try to make updates as frequently as I can, but I am a student and an athlete, so I can't promise l'll be consistent.

Now that I have mentioned it, I am still a student and definitely do not have perfect writing. If you spot an error or mistake anywhere in the story, feel free to point it out! As well as that, if you like or don't like something, you should leave a comment about it! I really appreciate the feedback and would use it to help make the story (or any future stories of mine) more enjoyable.

Now for the fun part: the trigger warnings!

This book follows mature themes and contains some explicit scenes.

This is a romance story with some very spicy content *wink wink* and contains sexual content.

Smut lovers, enjoy. Non-smut lovers, beware. (I will mark somewhat smutty chapters with a , and REAL SMUTTY chapters with a)

As well as that, there are also mentions of substances and drugging, sexual assault, swearing, childhood trauma, family trauma, abuse, violence, and more. I will not include any warnings before this type of content arises, so please understand what you're getting into and know yourself, your triggers, and your limits! Be safe loves!

This is my first book, and I have been working super hard on it! I truly hope you love it :)