12: Melinda

Before I even realize what I said, his soft lips are on mine in a deep, desperate kiss.

I kiss him back, and electric waves travel throughout my body at an alarming speed. Everywhere he touches is sparked with his warmth, and I'm addicted to the feeling.

He pulls me closer into him by my waist, deepening our kiss. I bring my hands up to his head, one holding the back of his neck while the other tangles in his soft hair, earning a low groan from him.

I feel the towel that's wrapped around me start to slip, but I don't even try to hold it up when it finally falls off.

Wyatt pulls back, allowing me to catch my breath, and he looks down at my now bare body, the only thing covering me is a skimpy, black thong and a lace bralette.

I can't breath again when I see his hungry eyes taking in my entire body. I've never felt more beautiful than I do under his gaze.

He suddenly wraps me back up into his arms so that our bodies have almost no space between them. His lips move from my mouth, down to my jaw, and finally reach my neck.

He kisses all over my neck and collarbone, and he eventually finds my sweet spot, causing a small moan to escape my lips. I hear him groan in response, and he focuses on the area now that he knows how I respond to it.

He sucks and nips on the spot, his smooth tongue and lips then lapping over it to soothe the marks from his teeth. The sting of pleasure rushes from my neck, down my body, all the way to the ache between my thighs.

Once he's satisfied with my neck, he picks me up, placing his hands under my bare ass to hold me as my legs wrap around him, bringing us even closer than we have been — if that's even possible. His lips return back to mine, and our kiss is yet again deep, hungry, and oh, so hot.

My hands remain tangled in his hair as he brings us over to my vanity, sitting me on top of it but keeping his hands on my ass.

Our lips stay locked as he holds my bare ass firmly in his large hands, and my legs wrap tighter and tighter around his waist until I get surprised when something pokes my inner thigh.

I break my lips away from his for a second, shocked by the very hard, very big thing poking me.

"Guess I can't really call you a little guy anymore," I say out of breath, and before I can say anything else he smirks and rejoins our lips.

Just to mess with him — and I won't lie, partially for my own enjoyment - I grind slowly against his bulge, causing him to groan darkly and pull me closer by my ass. When he brings me closer, the friction builds where his bulge meets between my legs, and I can't help but moan into our kiss.

I feel him move down to my breasts, sucking and kissing the exposed skin that's not covered by my bra. While he kisses me, all over my chest, his dark eyes remain on my face, paying close attention to my expression, my whimpers, and my moans.

He reaches his hands behind my back to wear my bra clips together, but right before he can take it off, a phone starts to ring from somewhere in the room. He growls, clearly irritated by the interruption.

It snaps me out of the moment we just had, and I finally come back to my senses. I push his body away from mine and wrap the towel around my body again quickly before going to see who's phone is ringing.

When I see that it's Wyatt's  phone, I bring it over to him. He's still standing at my vanity, hunched over it as if truly annoyed that our moment ended. I hold his ringing phone out for him to take, but before he grabs it back, he takes a few seconds to adjust his pants, which are very tight against his - WOW...

I can't help but feel satisfied that I have that effect on him.

After he picks up the call, I grab my clothes from the floor and swiftly run into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me.

Shit. What did I just do?

He came into my house drunk last night, and now, all of a sudden, I was about to jump this douchebag's bones? Bone. Big bone...

NO! I'm not a mother fucking dog!! Get it together, Melinda...

He's rude and self-obsessed, and I can't boost his ego even higher than it already is. I need to snap out of it- I shouldn't have even let him stay over in the first place.

Now when I leave the bathroom it's already going to be so awkward, and knowing what I know about him, he's definitely not going to let me forget how turned on we both were a few minutes ago.

But no. I don't do that stuff. I don't do relationships or fuck buddies or anything like that. I don't do commitment. So anything he suggests other than him getting out of my house is an automatic no.

He's already spent too much time around me, and I can't let myself get attached to someone like him. Someone who's probably just here to mess with me.

I get dressed and decide to not wear a bra under the white baby-tee since it would show through the thin material. Might as well go for no bra rather than having the whole world see it, right? Plus it's more comfortable without it.

I put on a light amount of makeup - just some mascara and lipgloss — and then I'm good to go. The only thing left to do is prepare myself

for whatever is about to happen once him and I are in the same room again...

<33

Shits about to get real steamy, y'all... ;)