2: Melinda

1 hour before the concert:

I had just slipped into the tightest, shortest, least 'Melinda' dress I could find when I hear the rumble of music coming from Sofia's giant Jeep outside. Before heading out, I quickly look myself up and down in the mirror. I almost scare myself when I see who is staring back at me. I forgot how long and tan my legs are, how my waist cinches in at just the right spot, and how my tits sit, perfect and perky, under my dress, even without a bra. Although, as I look in the mirror, something feels off. I am missing something, but I can't quite place it.

I shrug it off and walk over to my vanity, spraying on a light layer of perfume before finally trotting downstairs to meet Sofia. I run out to her Jeep, shoes in my hands, and we're off.

Right before the concert starts:

Sofia and I are threading through the crowd, trying to get to the front so that we are basically touching the stage. I had gathered by the amount of black clothing, eyeliner, and Doc Martens around us that we're at a rock concert, but I still don't know who is playing. Sofia obviously does, and she cannot wait. She is already blushing, and the curtains haven't even opened yet. She better have not brought me all the way out here just to bat her eyes at some random rock star that she will probably never see again.

The crowd suddenly gets louder than it already was, and I turn around to see that the curtains are beginning to open. The first figure I make out behind the widening curtains is a tall, fit man. His dark brown hair is scruffed up on top of his head and it lightly shadows his green eyes. He is much taller than his bandmates, for sure, and for some reason, he is wearing a jacket but no shirt.

All of a sudden, I find myself blushing as I look his body up and down, seeing the small droplets of sweat trickling down his naked abs. I quickly look away, as if trying to break a spell, and try to distract myself by looking at the bustling crowds around me. I begin to notice that Sofia is not the only one here who seems to have come for more than just the music...

Every single girl at the venue is practically drooling over this band.

Some even hold signs asking for the band members to marry them. It is all very odd and I can't help but scoff at how brainwashed all these girls are. In an attempt to grab the band's attention, I see Sofia not so slyly push her boobs up in her shirt and bite her bottom lip. She will not stop staring at the drummer, and I cannot help but laugh and shake my head. I really have just been brought along so that she can have an excuse to stare and fangirl all night.

I try to let her have her moment, but in doing so I find myself looking up at the lead guitarist again. Except now he is on the edge of the stage, standing directly over me, and looking at me with an expression that looks both confused and frustrated.

Is he upset because I am the only girl in this building not eager to jump his bones?

I roll my eyes at the thought.

Apparently, he sees my dramatic eye roll because all of a sudden his hands start to grip tighter around his guitar, turning his knuckles white, and I can see his muscles tensing up beneath his jacket. He continues to stare down at me, and he does it so intensely that it feels like he is trying to enchant me with his deep green eyes. It amuses me that I can piss him off so much with just a simple eye roll.

Soon the concert ends and the crowd starts to dissipate, I can't wait to get home and take off the tight dress I have been wearing all night.

By the time the concert is over, it's almost 1 AM. I feel bad for wanting to run out of the venue, ditching Sofia behind, but I can't do that. Not because I wouldn't have, but because Sofia is holding on to my arm like I'm a little kid and she's scared I will get lost.

Soon I realize why she's holding on to me so tight. She is scared I would run away when I realize she's pulling me towards the big neon sign that says 'VIP Tickets: Meet the Band!'

Fun. Thanks for telling me, Sofia.