Jealous Of Himself

Venti gave the red Xiao a hug, he felt a deadly glare from behind him and turned his head as a drop of sweat rolled down his cheek "I-Is everything okay? Xiao?" Venti asked, slightly concerned.

Xiao nodded "Which one? We're both Xiao~" the red Xiao said, hugging Venti tightly and nuzzling his neck "U-uh, t-the green one! Uhm, I need to figure that out..." Venti began thinking about what to call the red Xiao until his head hurt and he gave up.

"Ugh! I'll just call you Red Xiao and him Xiao, just Xiao, since you split off from him" Red Xiao laughed and released Venti, he ruffled his hair "Why are you like, 3 inches taller?" Venti asked, putting his hand on top of his head and moving it 'till it ran into Red Xiao's forehead "Dunno, guess I got luckier than my countrpart" Xiao glared at him. Venti realized the thick tension in the air and quickly said something "H-How about we go get materials! We need them to level up your weapons! You both!" Venti said, acknowledging their weapons were a lower level than his own.

"Sure, I'm fine with whatever you want Lord Barbatos~" Red Xiao said as he lifted Venti's chin and leaned close, causing Venti to blush "A-Alright!! Let's goooo!!!" Venti quickly pushed the Red Xiao off and made his way to the Primo Geoviship "Don't touch him..." Xiao said, grabbing Red Xiao's hair "And what'll you do about it? I'm just talking with him~!" He said pushing Xiao's hand off. "Uh, guys? Are you coming? Or am I fighting that thing alone?" "Ah, right, we're coming Venti" Xiao said, following the bard.

When they finished fighting, Red Xiao cupped Venti's face and turned it to the side "Oh my, it seems that thing clawed your cheek. Let me help~" Red Xiao licked the cut, causing Venti to furiously blush, the cut slowly starting healing somehow "O-Oh! Thanks...!" Venti covered his face, embarrased and blushing. Xiao felt jealous of his own split half, touching Venti in ways he was too scared to, making him blush with his words and actions, it made Xiao's blood boil a bit. Xiao pulled Venti away and wiped the remaining blood on his cheek, Venti smiled and brushed Xiao's hair behind his ear "I like when you're soft, Xiao Xiao" Venti says patting Xiao'a head.

Red Xiao smirks "We should get going right? It'd be real sad if we got stuck down here, fighting another dragon~!" He remarked, pointing to the exit of the cave "Oh, right! Let's quickly go!!!" Venti exclaimed, dragging both Xiao's up to the exit.