Uhh...? (This part of the story)

Xiao rubs his eyes as he slowly sits up "Did I...fall asleep...?" He questions, standing up and looking up at the starry sky "We all did, Adeptus" Xiao looks at Wanderer sitting in the tree, looking down at him "That bard's song is impressive I'll admit, even put us to sleep" "Well where did he go?" No matter how many times Xiao looks around, he can't find Venti anywhere "I think he left at some point" he jumps down and kicks a rock.

Meanwhile, Venti was looking around Wolvendom, trying to find the one who hurt his friend Bennett. He checked behind every tree and bush but found nothing "Where the hell-" "What are you doing Anemo Archon?" He whips his head around and falls backwards, right behind-er, now in front of him was the Fatui Harbinger "Pantalone..." he scooted away from the man, pulling out his bow as he stumbled to stand up "Your gnosis, I want it" Pantalone replied calmly "My gnosis? You already have it! Signora already took it!" He aimed at Pantalone but hesitated to shoot "I don't believe taking your gnosis could be so simple, what archon who has their gnosis can be taken down so easily?" Venti sighs "I don't want any trouble from the Fatui, Mondstadt is a peacful place. You can check me for a gnosis if you like" the Harbinger smiles.

After a few minutes he was done checking the archon "Hm, odd. I suppose that is the real gnosis, goodbye then, Anemo Archon" he takes his leave. Venti shivers in disgust ans clutches onto his arms "Well that was...mortifiying...Mabye I shouldn't have pet him just randomly check me..." he puts his cloak that he didn't even realise was off back on and makes his way to Windrise.

By the time he made it back, it was already daybreak and the two immortal boys look at him questioningly "And where have you been?" Wanderer inquires "Uhm...the tavern?" Venti says, looking side to side to avoid looking at Wanderer "First, I highly doubt the tavern would be open from 11 to 4-5, second, even if it was, you're constant unheld eye contact only tells me that you're lying" he simply steps back and trips on a rock and lands on his butt "Uh, I found the harbinger?" Wanderer and Xiao's eyes widen "You found the WHAT?!!?" They say in unision. Wanderer walks over, grabs him by the collar and pulls him up "Are you dumb!?" He shouts in his gace, Venti flinches "Ow, ow I know, sorry. I just didn't want the Fatui to harrass Mondstadt anymore than they already are, especially if it's because of me sooo..." he smiles awkwardly, Wanderer drops him and Xiao catches him this time, by the waist "What did he do?" He asks, as calmly as he could "I let him search me for the gnosis that they already had but thought was fake and...it was mortifiying...!" He exclaims, rubbing the back of his neck.

Wanderer thinks for a moment before tensing up a bit in disgust "Ew..." he pats the bard on the head "You poor, dumb bard"