Wolvendom

Venti fiddles with his earrings for a bit as the piece keeping them in on the back was constantly falling out, so he had to fix the studs throughout the rest of the day, eventually he got help from Wanderer who made sure they were screwed on tightly "Thank you~!" Venti said grinning.

Xiao takes a deep breath before he approaches Venti and taps his shoulder "Mm?" Venti turns around and is met by a slightly blushing Xiao "What's wrong?" Venti asks "Can we talk, alone?" Xiao asks, Venti nods and Xiao teleports the two away to a fairly distant location "Oh, yeah definitely nobody can walk in on our conversation here" Venti remarked as he plucked a flower from the grass. Xiao grabs Venti's chin and pulls him close by the wait "O-oh-" Venti's face was very red, he still wasn't used to seeing any form of Xiao being so touchy yet despite the amount of times Red Xiao had kissed and pulled him by the waist or something.

Xiao brought Venti's face closer to his, blushing a bit himself and Venti closed his eyes, when all of a sudden there was a loud and painful howl followed by a boy yelling "LUPICAL!!" Venti had recognized this voice "Razor!?" He pushed Xiao away and the two ran in the direction of the loud noises.

When they found Razor, they saw him crying while trying to tend to a wolves wounds "What happened!?" Xiao and Venti questioned, Venti ran and sat next to Razor, helping clean and bandage the wolf. Razor wipes his tears when they finished bandaging him up and the wolve's breathing seemed more steady "B-Black hair and glasses...attack Lupical and Razor..." Venti raised an eyebrow while gently patting Razor's back "Black hair and glasses-wait...did they by chance have a uhm, white coat?" Razor nodded. Venti's eyes widened "B-but why is he here...?" Venti helped Razor up, Razor was just starting to calm down when he flinched and his eyes widened "Benny!?" Razor frantically looked around looking for the unlucky boy, but to no luck "No no! This must be the worst bad luck yet to be alone with a Fatui Harbinger around!" "Fatui Harbinger!?" Xiao pulled out his spear and scanned the surrounding area, Venti then heard a person yelp, it was a young boy "Bennet!"

The three ran in the direction Venti heard the boy, they saw a trail of blood seeping into the cold dirt "Benny...Benny...!" Razor was growing visibly more concerned and impatiant as he felt the want to rush ahead and check on his friend, but Venti held him back by the shoulder, they didn't want to lose eachother afterall. After a little more walking, they saw Bennet on the ground leaning against a tree, he was tending to his own wound by ripping his top to act as gauze, it wasn't the most effective but it would do "Benny!" Razor runs and hugs the boy "Glad you okay..." Bennet weakly smiles "Hey, I'm Bennet! Of course this isn't that bad!" Venti and Xiao sat down next to the two boys "sigh Bennet, even being the most unlucky and obtaining a bunch of injuries, this is not something you've delt with before" Venti helped wrap up Bennet's wound across the waist and arm, with Razor trying to lick the blood but Bennet continued rejecting the offer.

Venti helped Bennet up but the boy was quickly taken by Razor "Thank you for help, Razor take Benny to Miss Lisa" "Um, Barbara would be better, Razor" Venti suggests, he explains where Barbara is, detailing the cathedral and Razor nods as he walks tightly gripping Bennet's waist and arm so he wouldn't fall. Venti's face then twisted into a more concerned expression "Pantalone...why is he here..." he tightly held Xiao's hand "Venti...?" "I don't want us to seperate...we'll get attacked by him...we'll just have to wait for him to leave, mabye staying in Windrise is a good idea"