Refrain From Fighting Please!

Wanderer looked down a bit noticed something "Hey Venti, where's your fake vision?" He inquired, pointing at his belt "Huh?" He looked down and noticed it was gone, he pat himself down before groaning "He took my fake vision too! How am I meant to use my powers without people questioning me?!" He sits on the grass and pouts. Xiao crouches down and pats him on the back "There there. How the fuck do I comfort someone? Especially a god?" He wonders to himself "Uh, where the fuck has other you been?" Wanderer asks, looking around Windrise, ignoring the detective sleeping upside down in a tree now, because that's not a concern.

Xiao shrugs and flinches to a sudden thud "Venti...?" "Bitch's passed out" Wanderer states, still trying to find Red Xiao. "Aw, is Lord Barbatos asleep already?" Red Xiao suddenly appears and crouches down, poking the back of the bard's head "Hands off!" Xiao angrily pulls Venti up and hugs him tight "Mmmm..." Venti looks uncomfortable "You'll just wake him up~! Silly other me~!" Red Xiao snickers as Wanderer tries punching him, but he teleports away "Fucking asshole" Wanderer clicks his tounge and see's the red Adeptus poking out his tounge in the distance, he flips Red Xiao off.

When Venti wakes up, he lets out a small scream when he see's Red Xiao right in front of his face "Gah! Red Xiao! Hi!" He moves back a bit and Red Xiao laughs, he gets closer to the bard and cups his face "Aw~ did I scare you? Sorry~" he gives the bard a peck on the lips, which results in a light blush on the god's face "What are you-" Venti see's a tree fall in the distance. He runs over and sees Heizou fighting Wanderer "What the-why!?" Venti runs into the fight "Enough!!" He was about to use his wind when he remembered that his 'vision' was gone, so using his vision would rise suspicion. Kazuha notices a lack of vision on Venti's belt and intervenes in the fight in his place, he jumps up high and grabs Wanderer "Oi!" When he lands he also grabs Heizou by the hair and drop the both on their butts "What was that for Kazu!?" Heizou rubs his butt "You two were really annoying us, it's too early and I'm not Venti who deals with it gently, also Venti, where is your vision...?" He asks.

Venti nervously smiles "Oh it um...it..." "Is right here!" Aether places a fake vision in Venti's hand "Oh, alright then" Kazuha looks back at the two on the ground and prepared to scold them "Traveller, where did this come from?" "I quickly went to the city and alchemy bench to make it when I saw you had no vision earlier when you were asleep" Venti nodded his head. Venti looked around "Where's Xiao?" He asked, Aether pointed to a hilichyrl camp "Are him and Red Xiao fighting together!?" He asked excitedly "No, they're fighting eachother there and getting the poor hilichurls involved" Aether quickly shut his excitement down "Oh..." Venti groaned and made his way over to the camp, he hid behind a tree and aimed an arrow at a barrel next to the two, he shot it and it blew up, he ran over and looked down at the two "That's enough! It's way too early to be fighting you two!!!" Venti sighs and helps them up, wiping the ash off them. "That's enough fighting!" He puts his hands on his hips and glares at the two "Behave. Or I'm telling that blockhead" Xiao tensed up and nodded while Red Xiao shrugged "Eh?" Venti was confused "Aren't you at least a littke concerned? It's like telling on a kid to their parent, I'm telling your god though" Red Xiao smiles and walks forward cupping Venti's face "You're the only god I worship~" he kisses Venti, Venti's face turns red and he pushes him away "Just, don't fight"