Advice

Heizou stretched as he stood up yawning "Heizou...why do you always look like that when you yawn?" Kazuha asks, cringing ever so slightly (If you've seen the birthday art, that's the face) "Eh? What do you mean?" "You look like a slut" the two heard Wanderer say in the distance, hiding something behind his back "Wha-well exuse me! Also when were you apart of this conversation?!" Heizou exclaimed, crossing his arms. Kazuha turned his attention to the tree "Um, Traveller? What are you doing?" He asked, slowly getting up "Oh, I'm just trying to find Ven-TIII!!!!" Aether fell out of the tree, he was about to hit the ground "Oh, you're suprisingly lighter than I thought!" Venti said smiling, he caught him bridal style and placed him down gently.

"Venti! There you are! I was wondering-wait where are the Xiao's??" Venti looked around "Uhhhhhh...fighting??? I dunno, I woke up and they were gone" Aether spotted something red in the distance and ran up to it, dragging Venti along as well "Shh, Venti saty here, I'll see what they're doing" "But you dragged me he-oh screw it do whatever" Aether left Venti at a tree and hid behind a bush where he could clearly see and hear bith Xiao's.

Red Xiao was laughing while Xiao stared at him with a red face angrily "Well, it's not my fault you're too afraid of feelings, he's cute, I wanted to kiss him, so I did. Not that hard right?" Red Xiao inquired, poking Xiao's heart "Back off jackass..." Red Xiao started laughing again "But I'm you! You're calling yourself a jackass?" He smirked, backing away "Besides, he seemd to have enjoyed it, no?" Xiao shook his head "He covered himself with his wings and hid himself from us, I doubt it's because he enjoyed it" "But that's WHY he hid himself, he was so~ embarrassed by how good it felt to him that he couldn't bare to face anyone"

Aether walked out from behind the bush "Hang on hang on, are you two talking about...Venti?" He asked, looking at the two confused "Well who else here is cute? You? No" Red Xiao said, shaking his head with a smile "Oh...ow..." He didn't take it seriously of course "Wait, you KISSED Venti!?" He exclaimed "Mabye~" Red Xiao said teasingly "And I plan on doing it again~" he waved goodbye and walked over to where he saw the green bard, looking up at the sky.

"Ugghh! Why does he keep being sexual with Venti..." Xiao clenches his head and knelt down"Isn't he YOUR split half? If he wants to be sexual with Venti , isn't he like, your love, but alive?" Aether asked, he knew he was right when Xiao turned redder "But how do I get rid of him...He'll like him more romantically at this rate..." Aether thought for a moment "Well...you just have to be intimate with him too  I guess, give him all of your affection, try being more touchy but not so much so that he becomes uncomfortable I guess? I don't know, me and my boyfriend kinda just...he flirted with me then yeah" Xiao nodded slightly "Alright..." Aether smiled "Good luck!"