Kiss

Venti waited patiently for a few other friends to arrive, those friends being Kazuha, Heizou, Wanderer and Aether.

"VEENTII~!!" Venti tried to move but was pounced on by Heizou "Hello" "Hi Heizou" Kazuha pulled him off Venti and sighed, his friend really was an idiot. Wanderer clicked his tounge "Uh-what's with...Red Xiao?" Awther pointed at Red Xiao and then normal Xiao "Did that cactus water make me see things???" He questioned "What-no-wait why were you even drinking cactus water??" "Uh-" "Nevermind, some weird fatui experiments seperated these two from eachother..."

Xiao walked over to Aether "DON'T go near the red me" "What makes you assume I'll talk to him?" Red Xiao hugs Venti around the waist from behind and cups his face his hand "I only want Venti~" Venti's face heats up "O-Oh would you l-look at that! I think there's a hilichurl ca-where the hell did the hilichurls go?!" Venti watched it blow up "Slashed the barrel" "Damn it Wanderer..." Wanderer walked up to Venti, grabbed him and threw him into Kazuha's arms "Your worse than the normal Adeptus, you got a bigger death wish than him?" Wander asked with a sadistic smile "Are you the one with the death wish puppet boy?" He asked, leaning down to Wanderer's level.

"Enough! Venti fainted, Xiao's glaring and you two are about to destroy the land. Venti will be pissed if this place is destroyed so don't fight!" The two stared at Venti passed out in Heizou's arms for some reason "Oh hell no" Wanderer grabs Venti and holds him close "I am not trusting him with this dumbass detective" "Hey! I'm more trustworthy than your ass!" "Oh really? Last time you tried-!" Aether steals Venti "I'll take him! I'm the most trustworthy besides Kazuha right? I already have a boyfriend, and I'm not an obsessive friend! Can I look after the sleeping beauty" Xiao nods, so does Kazuha who was pouring holy water on Red Xiao's head (He's gets this from Ayaka for Beidou & Heizou)

Venti woke up in the middle of the night, Aether hugging him in his sleep. Venti slipped out of his weak grip and took of his cape, smiling while draping it over the blonde boy. "Hey~" Venti turned around to face Red Xiao "Oh, he-Mmph!" Red Xiao held a firm grip on Venti's waist and kissed him "M-Mmmm!!!!!" Venti was a blushing mess "Oi!" Wanderer dragged Red Xiao off by the hair. Venti covered his face and covered himself with his wings. He sat down, internally screaming and questioning what the hell the kiss was for "WHY DID HE KISS ME?! ISN'T HE MEANT TO BE APART OF XIAO?! WHY DID HE DO SOMETHING XIAO WOULD NEVER DO!? WHY ME?!"