Can We Be Done?

Venti and Xiao brought the two boys to Windrise where everyone else payed immediete attention to Bennett, and by everyone I mean everyone else but Wanderer and Red Xiao. Heizou unwrapped the gauze and shirt around the wound and properly tended to it, with the help of Kazuha of course, when he was done, Bennett's wound stung but he was definitely better "You two should stay here, from the brief description I was given, I have reason to believe you were attacked by Pantalone" Venti said somewhat calmly. The two nodded and Razor hugged Bennett tight "I'm better Razo-Razor?!" Razor was crying "What's wrong!?" Bennett asked worridly "Thought you die..." Razor mumbled, Venti sighed relieved that Bennett didn't die.

Razor eventually fell asleep in the unlucky boy's arms, he then looked up and saw "Who is that red version of your friend?" The boy asked, Venti looked over his shoulder "Oh! Red Xiao! He's um...nice?" Venti replied slightly confused at his own answer "Yup, I'm real nice~" Red Xiao said, bending down and cupping Venti's face "Oh my archon can you go 1 day without being weird with this bard!?" Wanderer pulls Red Xiao off Venti and kicks him in the shin, he then looks at Xiao and drags him away.

"Can you hurry up and kiss Venti already? You're other version is REALLY pissing me off" Wanderer frowns and flicks the yaksha on the head "Oi, it's not that simple puppet boy. If you think it's so easy why son't you try?" "Fine" "I wasn't being ser-" Wanderer walks back, picks Venti up and kisses his cheek "Eh?" Venti was confused and touched where he got a kiss and looked at Wanderer "I'm not gonna kiss you on the lips, ew" Xiao goes over and sees Wanderer kiss him on the cheek, he scoffs "See? You just need to do that on the lips" Xiao sighed "It's not easy when you like somebody!" Wanderer scoffed "Love, what a silly thing. I wouldn't understand your problem, romantic love is not something I'm capable to feel"

Wanderer looks at the injured boy "Pantalone...why is he here...?" Wanderer continued pondering on the matter "Ah, they must think it isn't the real Anemo gnosis and he is trying to find the bard" he looks at Venti "Guess he needs to be supervised" Wanderer sighs "What a chore" he looks at Xiao "You need to make sure that bard is safe, if he dies, I'll kill you myself" "Tch, you doubt my abilities Wanderer" Xiao pushes him away.