Zhongli

The next day, Venti was constantly clinging onto Xiao wanting to get the problem over with sooner rather than later, but despite whatever attempt he made, Xiao remained much too nervous to actually try anything. He sighed and sat down with Aether in the evening "Traveller, do you knkw what I can do to make Xiao kiss me?" Aether choked on his drink as Xiao appeared again "You-Traveller!?" Xiao helped Aether breathe properly while Venti was dealing with the water Aether spat out onto the ground.

Eventually they got Xiao to leave and Aether wiped his mouth "I'm sorry...WHAT!?" He exclaimed "Wait wait!!! I-it's not what you think!!!" Venti stammered while waving his hands side to side. He sighed "That's the only way to get him and the Red Xiao to become normal again right?" Aether nodded, still questioning Venti's wording "I don't know, what would make you wanna kiss someone? Flirting?" Venti shook his head "No, but I'll try it!" Venti then dissapeared with the wind "Wai-ugh, nevermind"

In the morning, a man with long dark brown hair in a thin ass ponytail was quietly making his way through Windrise, he saw Kazuha playing a leaf under the tree, deciding to approach him knowing well that he was one of Venti's other friends "Oh? What can I do for you sir?" Kazuha asked, standing up and brushing himself off "Venti...have you seen him?" Kazuha thought for a moment "Oh! I have, he shojld be just over there with Wanderer" Kazuha pointsd to a boy in green and a boy with a hat that might as well be an umbrella. He made his way over and lightly tapped on the bard's shoulder. "Zhongli?, It's been a while no?" Venti inquires as he pulls Wanderer who was trying to wander away from the situation, Zhongli smiled "It has, I came to give you a gift" he placed a pair of earings in Venti's palm "Guizhong had a gift for you, but never got to deliever it before she died, so after years of grief. I am giving you her last gift to you" Venti observed them, they had stunning green Jades embroidered into them with a gold and silver trim.

Venti happily accepted the gift and clenched them firmly but gently "Ah...I have to pierce my own ears...give me a moment" Venti runs off behind a distant tree to hide the bloody sight that was about to unfold. Wanderer sighs and looks behind Zhongli "Fucking hell...can we just get rid of that red idiot already?" Zhongli raises an eyebrow and looks behind him, to his surprise he sees a red varient of Xiao fighting with normal Xiao "Xiao..?" He calls out confused.

Xiao immediately teleports in front of Zhongli with a bow "There is no need, especially in front of mortals, Xiao" he nods and stands up "May I ask, why are there two of you?" Zhongli was going to point at Red Xiao but noticed that he had simply wandered off "Tch, can't even respect Rex Lapis?" Xiao glares at himself walking away "Damn, part of you really just has one priority huh? Too bad I won't let you after we're done here" "You wanna bet puppet?" "Enough, I don't need to listen to your bickering" Zhongli looks at Xiao "What happened?" Xiao explains the situation "Your in love with BARBATOS!?!?" He shouts, shocked "I-yes..." Xiao's face is a bright shade of red as he looks away from his God's face.

Zhongli sighs, calming himself down "I'm not mad, mostly confused. But the only way to solve this, is to kiss him?!" Wanderer snickers "What is puppet boy?" Xiao asks angrily "Just the fact you're so dumb!" "Wha-oi!" Venti runs out from behind the tree, blood dripping down his ears "I finished-" Xiao immediately goes up to Venti and cleans the blood "What happened!?" Venti laughs "I pierced my own ears, thanks for giving me Guizhongs last gift, Morax" Zhongli smiled in response, then remembered what Xiao told him and sighed as he walked off "What's got blockhead mad now??? I didn't even do anything!" Venti whines as he clings onto Xiao again.