Well-being

"Qingxins for Morax, Dendrobiums for Ei, Padisarahs for Nahida and Lumidouce Bells for Furina!" Venti places the flowers on a stone pedestool, get on his knees, claps his hands together, shuts his eyes and begins praying to Celestia "What is this for?" Xiao asks, looking at the assortment of flowers "Oh! Every year, I pray to Celestia for their well-being! Even though Celestia's a win or lose case..." Venti smiles awkwardly bringing up Celestia.

Red Xiao notices this and pulls Venti up and pulls him into a tight hug, Venti tries to get out but he doesn't budge "Does Celestia make you uncomfortable Lord Barbatos?" He asked, Venti nodded his head "And please, just call me Venti!" Xiao clicks his tounge looking away from his red counterpart and the bard who was being squeezed a bit too tight. Red Xiao places a hand under Venti's chin and forces him to look up at him "Hm?" Red Xiao moves closer and kisses Venti's cheek "...Eh? EH??!!" Venti's face turns a bright shade of red.
Xiao pulls Venti out of Red Xiao's arms "Hey! What the hell was that?!" Xiao glowered as he moved away from the laughing yaksha. Venti was cupping his own blushing face trying to figure out why in Celestia the red Yaksha would kiss his cheek "How cute~ You get flustered so easily Lord Barbatos~" Venti turned his head away, too embarrassed to look him in the face.

In the afternoon, Venti looks over the trees at the city of Liyue "The sights of Teyvat are always so breathtaking~ It'd be even better if...YOU TWO WOULD STOP FIGHTING WITH EACHOTHER AND THE TREE!!" Venti harshly looks at the two adepti fighting eachother and slowlu breaking the tree, either from being thrown into it or just peeling bits of it off and throwing it at eachother. The two were covered in cuts all over their bodies and Venti got to seperate them from their fight. He put his hands in between the two and released a harsh gust of wind causing the two to jump back and plant their feet in the earth to avoid being blown away. "That is more than enough!!" Venti scolded the two.

Venti finished tending to Xiao's wounds and pat him on the head "You are so angry today, I wonder why..." Venti puts his head in his hand trying to figure out why he's so mad.