Imagine; Thriller Era #10

-3rd Person's Point of View-

Kidnapper!Michael Jackson x F! Reader

Stockholm Syndrome; When a person becomes emotionally attached and dependent on their captor who is holding them captive.

Summary: Y/n is a young girl living life and having fun before suddenly everything is turned upside down when she finds herself in the hands of a man who is utterly obsessed with her.

Michael isn't famous in this one.
——————

-May 18th, 1983

A young woman slept soundlessly on a large bed unaware of where she was and that she was taken in her sleep. The girl tossed and turned in bed seemingly suffering from a nightmare before shooting up, she panted and felt sweat dripping down her forehead as her chest rose and fell quickly trying to catch her breath. After collecting herself the woman took a look at her surroundings confused about where she was and how she got there.

She moved off the bed and tried to look around before the sound of rattling caught her attention. The girl looked down at her feet seeing a long metal chain wrapped around her right ankle, suddenly the realization dawned on the woman she had been kidnapped. The girl could feel herself shake with terror at her situation as tears poured down her face. Suddenly she grappled the chain and tugged and pulled trying to get free.

No matter how hard she pulled the chain it wouldn't come undone, she fell back into the bed and just cried into her hands. She traded one nightmare to wake to a real one. The sound of a door opening made Y/n quickly move herself under the blankets, maybe pretending to be asleep would make them leave her alone. Footsteps moved down the steps until they got closer and closer to the bed before stopping.

"I know you're awake Sweet thing," said Michael setting a tray of food on a table by the bed

Y/n stayed under the covers hoping he'd go away as she closed her eyes and held her breath in fear. Suddenly the covers were yanked off her making Y/n scream in fright, Michael only gave a smile while letting out a small giggle. Y/n looked up at Michael in fear of what he do next to her.

"I brought you some food girl, I know you must be hungry and afraid but don't be I won't hurt you. I'd never hurt you" said Michael muttering the end to himself

Michael grabbed the tray of food and placed it in her lap gently, Y/n looked at the tray of food with suspicion as she remembered he did say that he wouldn't hurt her. She noticed that it was all her favorite food and drink (F/F) and (F/J). Y/n began to eat the food as Michael watched with an intense stare also wearing a big smile.

Y/n ate everything as quickly as possible, Michael let out a giggle before grabbing a napkin to wipe her face. Y/n flinched back afraid as Michael ignored this and went in wiping her face. Michael threw the napkin away in a nearby trash can before taking a seat next to Y/n. The girl watched his every movement afraid he'd snap and kill her this kept her on her toes. She watched as he looked down at his feet with a thoughtful look, but his eyes looked far away like he was deep in thought.