Imagine; Off The Wall #13

-3rd Person Point of View-

Summary: Y/n teases her boyfriend throughout the day until he finally has enough of her teasing

Author note: sorry it's not really a Yandere imagine I just couldn't resist writing some smut.

⚠️-Teasing, Sex, Oral sex, Fingering-⚠️

April 14th, 1981
————-

Today Y/n was feeling playful as Michael slept soundly next to her, and he was finally off tour and home with Y/n. She held a sly smirk as she climbed over Michael sitting directly on top of his hips, slowly rolling her hips feeling his length start to get hard underneath her. Michael's face twisted in his sleep as he let out a low moan in his sleep but still didn't wake up. Y/n admired him well looking over his features and feeling her heart skip a beat, she ran a finger over his nose and lips softly before leaning down and kissing him gently.

The girl kept kissing him and rolling her hips onto his while he slept. She could feel herself dripping with arousal at the feeling of his thickness. Y/n moved her kisses down his chest and stomach then, getting under the blanket and coming eye to eye with his crotch. She saw the head of his member poking out of his briefs, Y/n smiled lustfully before leaning in licking the tip, and kissing it while pulling his underwear down making his length fly up almost smacking her in the face.

She grabbed ahold of his member stroking him gently making a bead of Pre-Cum leak from the tip, Y/n licked the tip already used to the taste before wrapping her lips around the head. She began to slowly bob her head up and down and stroking what she couldn't reach. Y/n reached her hand down sticking them inside her panties and playing with herself. The girl moaned around Michael's member which sent vibrations up his body, Michael slowly began to wake up as he felt something warm and wet wrapped around his member.

Michael lifted the cover seeing Y/n sucking him off while touching herself then, she took him out of her mouth and then, smiled at him while stroking the male. The sight before him turned Michael on as he twitched in her hand.

"Damn girl I don't mind waking up to this every day," said Michael

Y/n giggled at him before licking down his shaft and sucking on one of his balls, this action made Michael Moan out loud before throwing his head back. Y/n was about to say something before the sound of knocking at the door stopped her.

"Michael you up yet? I need your help with something in the kitchen" said Katherine her sweet voice rung in their ears

"Yes Mother I'm awake I'll be out soon just give me a minute," said Michael slightly thrusting his hips up In Y/n's hand

"Alright I'll be in the kitchen," said Katherine walking away

Y/n moved her hand away from Michael and herself before getting off him and the bed entirely. Michael looked at Y/n in confusion about why she stopped and got up. The girl saw his reaction and giggled before giving him a smirk.