Chapter 14

-3rd person point of view-

-June 23, 1979- Los Angles California

Some months had passed Since Y/n had met Markus and their friendship had grown and blossomed, much to Michael's displeasure and surprisingly he hadn't said anything about it after he promised not to. Y/n could see it still bothered her boyfriend by the way he'd glare when she spoke on the phone with Markus, she would usually ignore Michael until he'd start to do things trying to get her attention on him.

Take right now for example as Y/n was lying on the bed talking to Markus laughing while watching TV, as Michael walked into the room.

"Yeah that's what I'm saying uh-Smack-" said Y/n as she was interrupted by Michael smacking her booty

Y/n eyes went wide as she turned over looking back at Michael who was smirking at her. She then gave him a glare and mouthed 'knock it off' to him. Y/n turned back and went back to talking to Markus who surprisingly didn't hear anything. She felt Michael's large hands run up and down her body, as he started kissing her neck.

Michael found that sweet spot on her neck and started to suck and nibble, making Y/n almost let out a moan before clenching her jaw to hide it. Michael slowly crept his hand down into her underwear and rubbed her teasingly, as he pressed his erection into her butt and rocked his hips into Y/n's ass slowly.

"I'm s-sorry Markus, I'll c-call you back later," said Y/n breath shakingly as she hung up

"I didn't want you to hang up girl, you should've stayed on the call and let him hear how good I make you feel," said Michael's voice deep In her ear

Y/n felt his fingers start to speed up as he rubbed her pussy making her let out a moan, then Michael stuck a finger inside and began fingering Y/n fast as her juices began to drip down his hand. She felt her orgasm building up before Michael took his hand away making Y/n whine at the loss. Y/n turned back looking at Michael as he stuck his finger in his mouth tasting her.

"Damn you taste so fucking good baby," said Michael's voice deep and husky and eyes black with lust as he looked at her

A knock on the front door caught their attention and Michael gave a frustrated groan at being interrupted, as Y/n got up fixing her appearance and throwing on one of Michael's shirts and some shorts. She walked out of the bedroom and headed to the front door opening it and seeing it was the delivery guy.

"Um ma'am here's your small pepperoni and sausage pizza with a side of wings and Coke, along with a tofu chicken and fruit salad with an orange juice drink," said The delivery guy

"Oh thanks, here you go," said Y/n handing him the money and taking the food

Y/n closed the door and locked it before walking into the kitchen and setting the food down. Y/n was going to call her boyfriend's name but was interrupted, as strong arms wrapped around her from behind and Michael pressed his body into hers.

"Michael, I was just about to call you and tell you that the food's here," said Y/n looking back at him

"I'm hungry for something else right now," said Michael and began nibbling on her earlobe

"Michael stop, don't you have to go to the studio today? We don't have time for that plus we did it a few times last night," said Y/n trying to get away

"Yeah in a few hours but I always have time for you. Come on girl just one more time" said Michael giving her puppy eyes

Y/n gave a huff and gave in which made Michael very happy. They immediately got to it in the kitchen.

-Timeskip-

It's been a few hours since Michael left and Y/n laid in bed barely feeling her legs from how hard Michael went on her. Y/n watched the TV as the phone began to ring, she grabbed the phone and answered without looking.

"Hello, this is Y/n speaking," said Y/n

"Hey Y/n, this Marlon," said Marlon

"Oh Hey Marlon what's up," said Y/n sitting up

"Y/n I wanted to talk to you about Michael," said Marlon his tone serious

"Okay, what about Michael?," said Y/n confused

Marlon explained to Y/n how Michael had been towards him and his brothers when it came to her, and how his behavior and their relationship was unhealthy. Y/n listened carefully and nodded along with him she agreed with some of the stuff he was saying.

"Thanks for Letting me know Marlon, I'll talk to you later I just need to think about this," said Y/n holding her head

"Alright Y/n, talk to you later, bye," said Marlon

Y/n hung up the phone and thought about Marlon and Michael, she knew Marlon was right about Michael's behavior and she had seen the red flags but she loved him. Y/n had made up her mind on what she was going to do.

Some hours passed before she heard the front door open and close meaning Michael was home. Michael walked through the door of their bedroom and plopped down on the bed next to her. Y/n had seen Michael had cut his hair and no longer had an afro but short and curly hair(Not a jury curl yet).

"Long Day huh," said Y/n getting a nod from Michael

Michael rolled over until he Landed on top of Y/n his face was buried into her stomach. She played with his hair until she heard Michael had fallen asleep. She guessed she'd have to wait to say what she had to until tomorrow.

To be Continued...