Chapter 9

-3rd person point of view-

-Y/n's uncle's apartment- 1978

Y/n slept peacefully next to Michael who had an arm wrapped around her waist and his head nuzzled into her neck

Y/n slept peacefully next to Michael who had an arm wrapped around her waist and his head nuzzled into her neck. They both had a long night after having sex in the shower and then again in bed, they couldn't keep their hands off each other not stopping until they finally fell asleep. The sound of raindrops hitting the window and lightning brightening up the room woke Y/n up from her sleep. She could barely feel her legs but got out of bed leaving a sleeping Michael walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Y/n had to lean on the wall for support Michael did a number on her.

The young woman finally made it to the kitchen She turned on the cold water filling the glass up before drinking it until she wasn't thirsty anymore. Y/n sat her cup down on the counter she stood by the counter thinking about last night it brought a smile to her face. She could feel two familiar strong arms wrap around her waist and his head nuzzle into the back of Y/n's neck.

"Girl what are you doing up," said Michael in a sleepy voice

"I was thirsty so got up to get some water," said Y/n in a low soft voice

Michael hummed against her neck understanding
Y/n turned her head looking back at Michael with a smile which he returned also giving Y/n a peck on the lips.

"Come on girl let's go back to bed," said Michael

Y/n nodded trying to walk away before falling on her behind her legs felt like jello, Michael giggled picking up Y/n bridal style and walking them back to her room. Y/n just blushed leaning back against his chest. Michael made it back to her room closing the door behind him with his foot, then going over to the bed laying Y/n down then moving next to her.

Michael wrapped his arms around Y/n tight bringing her close to his chest, resting his chin on her head, and closing his eyes trying to go back to sleep. Y/n rolled over burying her face in his neck and kissing his pulse gently making Michael hum and squeeze Y/n affectionately.

"I love you, girl, goodnight" mumbled Michael

"I love you too Mike," said Y/n closing her eyes and letting sleep embrace her