Imagine; Jackson 5 Era #9

-3rd person point of view-

(Imagine this is Y/n and Michael)

-September 14, 1977-

⚠️Smut⚠️

Y/n woke up to the feeling of Michael gently pressing and kissing her neck making her smile and giggle. Michael smiled at her reaction before rolling them over with Y/n on top of him. Y/n rubbed his naked chest gently while leaning down and kissing his plump lips while softly grinding her hips into his. Michael grabbed the back of her head and chased her lips hungrily nibbling on Y/n's bottom lip. Y/n moaned into the kiss as she felt his throbbing length under her.

They both continued to make out feeling each other's arousal, as Michael ran his hands down her sides feeling the soft curves of her body. Y/n ground back and forth on his member since they both were still naked from last night's activities. Michael moaned into the kiss as he felt how wet she was, There was a growl in his chest his mind clouded with lust. Her boyfriend moved his large hand down to her private area rubbing her clit, This action made Y/n moan out loud luckily the walls were soundproof.

"That feels so good baby," said Y/n hands on his chest while looking him directly in the eye

"I can tell girl, you're dripping wet," said Michael smirking speeding up his actions

Y/n could feel her orgasm building up as her stomach tightened and her back arched slightly. Michael could feel her orgasm coming from how wet she was and her tightening around his fingers. She could feel herself getting closer as she looked down at Michael with a pleading and blissful expression.

"M-Michael I-I'm about to cum" said Y/n

"Go ahead then baby cum on my fingers," said Michael softly his eyes black with lust and his member leaking pre-cum

Y/n came with a loud moan as her body shook from her orgasm and sight going white before falling onto his chest. Michael took his fingers and licked her juices off his hand groaning with satisfaction.

"You did good girl, but we ain't done yet," said Michael

Michael grabbed his length which was covered with her Juices and positioned himself at her entrance before slowly pushing in. Y/n whimpered feeling every inch of him push inside of her. Michael bottomed out and grunted at her tightness around him. Y/n felt his tip bump against her cervix making her whimper, she could never get used to his big size no matter how many times they had sex.

"Damn Y/n, you feel so good sweetheart," said Michael before pulling out and then quickly thrusting back in starting a slow pace

Y/n moaned into his ear and clutched his shoulders, as Michael planted both his feet into the bed grabbed onto her hips, and sped up his thrust making Y/n moan louder.

"Fuck baby you're so big, feel so good inside," said Y/n slurring over her words from the pleasure

She rocked her hips back to meet his thrust making Michael moan, and then Y/n leaned up and began to kiss him which he reciprocated. Michael's grip on her tightened as he sped up Making her eyes roll to the back of her head before falling back into his chest.