Episode 2: Get Along

Yuki: so...you two were... Family?

Aether: uh-huh. The two of us were family.

Lumine: I'm 15. And his 16.

Yuki: "oh right. This is the Genshin High School, so 15 and 16 year old student will be in the same class." I see. I'm also 15.

Aether: cool.

Yuki: "it looks like I'm getting along with them."

Lumine: hey Yuki, can I have your number?

Yuki: oh, sure.

Aether: can I too?

Yuki: of course!

Then the three of them exchange numbers, and they become friends.
And then, the teacher came and everyone flunk up to their seats.

???: good morning, everyone! My name is Yelan. And I'll be your homeroom teacher.

Thinking: "not an example"

Texting: not an example

All Students: yes, Miss Yelan!

Yelan: good. So for our class, we need one of our class members to be the student leader, and assistant head leacher. So, between one of you all, who here wants to be class leader? Or, please vote for your class!

Yuki: "oh man...! Why vote? Ahh... nope! As long as it's one of us, maybe the right person to play is...!" I want to vote Aethe--.

Aether: I want to vote Yuki as our class leader!

Lumine: me too²!

Suddenly, Yuki froze of white body in speechless.

Thinking: "example"

Texting: example

Yuki: ...eh...?

Aether: since she's good at giving speeches on stage during the ceremony, maybe she can lead us to this class.