Episode 5: The Boy With A Cheerful Accent. But Weirdly: Part 2

Previously in Genshin High School.

*Flash back*

Aether: here look!

Aether then show Yuki and Xiao the news on his phone. Yuki was speechless with shivers. It seems like the dragon was captured this morning by some hunters. And it was roaring with fear and anxiety

Yuki: oh no...

Xiao: it can't be... Yuki ...?

Yuki immediately leaves the classroom and she then turn runs on her way to found someone that she needs to see.

Yuki: Venti!

*End of flash back*

Yuki was running like crazy. She even push the other students away to make her move forward. She then finally saw Venti. Sitting on the bench with heartbroken face. Yuki walk towards him as he was staring at the ground feeling very sad.

Yuki: Venti...?

Venti: ...? Mnnngh... I don't know what to do...!

Yuki: huh? ... What are you saying?

Venti: Dvalin still didn't fully healed yet. If they captured it,  I don't think they'll never gave him the medicine. His illness are still in the critical position. I don't think it will make him live.

Yuki comes closer to him. And put her hand on his shoulder. Venti look up to her. She then smile with might.

Yuki: it's too late to lost hope now. Besides, you're the only life that Dvalin has right now. Dvalin can't live on without you. Only you can solve this case. The only way to complete this, is to find this person who knows about Dvalin.

Venti: ... Yuki.

Yuki: mhn!

Venti: ...mnnngh...!

*Hug*

Venti: thank you! [Sniff, sniff]

Yuki felt surprised by Venti's reaction. Yuki doesn't want to upset him, so she hug him back tightly and whispered.

Yuki (whispered): don't worry, ... we'll get him back... together...

Venti: .... [Sniff...sniff] mhn! [Sniff]

At lunch time, Yuki told Aether and Lumine about Dvalin.

Aether: is that so? We didn't know about that.

Lumine: so, you know that Dvalin for a lots of years ago ever since you were a kid.

Venti: yeah.

Xiao: even so, the we didn't know who is the culprit. This person must be love dragon's and it really wants money by selling it.

Yuki: Dvalin wasn't fully healed yet. Also, we need some sort of plan to bring back that dragon in return. Or else, it will be the end of it.

Venti: but, how on earth we're gonna return Dvalin?! You know that his a dragon, so it's impossible!

???: it won't be that impossible for you to save him.

Yuki and the others were shock about the sudden voice. They all turned around to see who it was. It was Mrs. Yelan. Along with Mr. Zhongli.

Yuki: Mrs. Yelan?! Mr. Zhongli?!

Venti: when did you both get here?

Yelan: just now. We were passing by and then the five of you were discussing about that dragon that was viral in the news.