Episode 6: Dvalin The Legendary Dragon

Yuki: h- hey! What are you doing?! Let me go, you jerk-!

*THUD!!!*

Yuki: argh!

Hooded man 1: well, well, well... What do we have here.

Yuki was struggling as she look at the hooded man with terrified and angry. The man kneels down and grabs Yuki's chin and lifts it up as he leans closer to her face a little as Yuki pull her head away a little with nervousness.

The man look at Yuki with suspicious. Then the man laughed at her loudly with a evil tone.

Hooded man 1: it seems the girl found us suspicious. And she looks interesting with her pretty face.

Yuki shove her head from the men's fingers with furious as she grit her teeth.

Yuki: just you know what you did is unforgivable!

Hooded man 1: huh? What the heck are you talking about?

Yuki: don't pretend that you didn't know anything! I know what you did to Dvalin! The legendary dragon that you captured! Bring him back!!

Hooded man 1: shut it!

The man then slap Yuki hard in the face as her face was already bruised because the man slapped her.

Hooded man 1: don't even think about that stupid dragon! He was nothing but useless.

Hooded man 2: boss! What should we do with her?

Hooded man 3: shall we take her with us?

Hooded man 1: I supposed we should.

The man then snapped his fingers as the man behind him handed him a mysterious tiny box. As the men behind him open the box, Yuki was terrified to see what inside. There's a needle and inside that needle was some sort liquid that make people fainted. Yuki can't control her breathing because there's needle in front of her.

She then try to escape herself from there. But the two hooded men grabbed her arms to hard and she was unable to escape.

Yuki: oh no...! No, no, no, no, no!! Let me go now! Let go of me! Please! Stop!!! Plea--!

*Poke*

The men poke Yuki's right arm hard and she flinch because of the needle poke her. And then, her body began to feel weak and her eyes sight was about close slowly. And just like that, she passed out and her vision becomes dark.

The next morning...

At Genshin High School, Xiao just stare at Yuki's desk feeling a little sad and worried. And then, Aether and Lumine come forward to Xiao to see him if he's okay.

Aether: Xiao.

Xiao: ...uh? Oh. Hey, you two.

Lumine: are you okay? You seemed out of it.

Aether: anything happened?

Xiao: no, it's just...

Xiao look at Yuki's desk again.

Xiao: Yuki didn't come to school today...

Aether: uh? Your right.

Lumine: that's weird. She used to be more earlier than us. You think she's sick?

Xiao: I'm not sure. I try to call her many times, ...she didn't answer it.

Tighnari: you know, Yuki?

The three was shock to hear the sudden voice. They look to their left side and they saw Tighnari and Cyno was there.