Episode 12: Class 1-A, The Target!

After Yuki and her friends have finally arrived at the stadium's seats, they then sit down to watch the other classes match.

Referee: 6, 7!

Venti: I can't wait for our next match! I'm so excited!

Cyno: we can't be that excited, Venti. Who knows if our next match might be harder. Who knows if the class that we need to defeat is strong?

Tighnari: Cyno has a point. We gotta be serious.

Venti: aww~ come on! I'm just trying to cheer our team that's all.

Lumine: don't worry, Venti. You can cheer our team after the festival.

Aether: if we won the festival, how about we'll do a party to celebrate our victory?

Lumine: good idea.

Scara: a party? Seriously that's just a waste of time.

Cyno: why? You never been to a party?

Venti: that's boring -_-.

Scara: what did you said?!

Lumine: hey, Aether. What about I'll be the defence?

Aether: huh? Why?

Lumine: because, it will be easy to make the ball bounce.

Aether: no, I don't think so. If you'll become the defence, you might hurt yourself and I'll be the one will get the blame.

Lumine: seriously?!

Yuki: his just trying to protect you, Lumine. You should be grateful that you have a good brother like Aether.

Lumine: mnnngh... Okay.

Aether: don't worry. You'll be the back up.

Aether pat Lumine's head. And Lumine's smile.

Xiao: what a good family.

Yuki: ...yeah...family... That's good...

Xiao: ... ... ...

Cyno: hey guys. I'm gonna used the restroom real quick.

Yuki: okay.

Tighnari: and hurry up.

Cyno: I will.

Cyno then stood up from his seat and go upstairs to the restroom by passing through the hallway. After a few minutes later he went to the restroom, he started walking back to his friends. As he was walking, he heard people arguing so he then went to check it out. He the hidden behind the wall and peek through it.

And he saw Principal Raiden, Zhongli, and Yelan there in the stadium room screen where they could see the students from above.

Cyno: ... isn't that... Zhongli and Mr. Yelan? And ... who's that guy that they were talking to?

P. Raiden: you think I'll agree of something that ridiculous?

Jing Sheng: ahaha. You don't have to be that rude,... I was just trying to help your school to be more successful than you think. It's not like I'm going to cell it.

Zhongli: what on earth are you talking about?

Jing Sheng: like what I said earlier. I want team snake to win in every round in this festival. That all. All I need is to take Raiden's place and make myself for it be the new principal here.

Cyno: ...?! New principal?

Raiden: there's no way. I will never accept that stupid offer. You could drop dead if you want to.