Episode 7: Dvalin! Fly Up The Sky!

Hooded Man Boss: oh~... So that's your plan? I get it. But you're not getting away with this. In fact, it's too late for you...!

They all turned around to see those thugs again. And they all look at Yuki and the others with an evil smirk on their face. And that made Yuki's blood boiled with rage.

Diluc: what do you mean, "it's too late" ?!

Hooded Man Boss: oh, ... I think you all are the ones left to forget that useless dragon. In fact, all of you are really stupid.

Venti: what do you mean...

Hooded Man Boss: if we all want to know, many people in the city have forgotten Dvalin, the Legendary Dragon.

Both of them: huh?

Jean: forgotten?

Hooded Man Boss: we decided to sell the dragon. And, when we have overthrown it in our grasp, we will be rich. And, with that money, we can buy anything. And everyone thinks that we're their heroes! How fun is that?! Also one thing.

The man then showed them a bag of purple powder.

Jean: w- what is that...?

Hooded Man Boss: this is called forgetful powder. We use this powder, to make everyone forget without a trace from the security guard.We can use this powder to make bombs in our guns.And finally! HAH! Everyone will forget about Dvalin and we will be the authority on the world! Hahahaha hahaha!!!

The others: hahahaha!!

Three of them: ergh... ...!

Yuki: your wrong!

The all stop laughing immediately.

Hooded Man Boss: what are you talking about..???

Venti: Yuki...

Yuki: for me Dvalin is really strong, even though his body is a bit weak because of his bad injury! Even though it was because he couldn't fly again as a dragon, Dvalin still rose as a legendary creature!

Hooded Man Boss: ... ... ...

Diluc: ... ...

Jean: ...

Venti: ... Yuki...

Yuki: and now! No matter what, Dvalin will rise again, even when badly injured! He won't give up on hell people like you all. I know that that Dvalin will not leave the people he loves.

The hooded man and his gang were very pissed off. And, Yuki could hear that Dvalin was beyond his eyes with light. And he knows there are hope.

Hooded Man Boss: you will pay for this.

The man and his goons then storm off the room and lock us up. Yuki then sigh of relief. And she looked at Venti, Diluc, and Ganyu.

Yuki: well, ...that was sudden.

Venti: ...

Diluc: ...

Jean: ...

Yuki: why are you looking at me like that?

Venti: I don't know how you do that but, ... I don't know how do you turned out become this amazing!

Venti said that before lean closer to Yuki with Stary eyes in his face. And Yuki managed to step back a little from him.

Yuki: uhh... Well, ... I'm not that amazing. Hehe...

Diluc: I'm about to say, you are truly brave. I never see anyone like this before in my entire life.