Episode 9: High School Program

*slammed the black board*

Yelan: [sigh heavily] today's scheduled for you is going be a little different.

Everyone: ... "Different???"

Yuki: "Ms. Yelan, our homeroom teacher... Was kinda out of the mood right now. And all of us didn't why about the sudden reaction."

Yelan: do you wanna know why am I being this kind of mood?

Everyone: no, Miss...

Yelan: because! Our school is going to have a program! That called the school' spots festival!

... ... ...

Everyone: huh?!?

Student 1: that's all?!

Student 2: that's like a program people have been doing for a long time, Miss!

All the students started to make noise. But just then, Ms. Yelan pick up a piece of chalk and he throws it with full speed. And the chalk almost hit one of the students behind.

Yuki: "Ms. Yelan reflects session was so incredible."

Yelan: now. Pay attention if you don't want my level becomes red. Understood?

Everyone: -_- yes, Ma'am.

Ms. Yelan continue about the up coming school sports festival. And this festival will be competitive between classes and other classes.  So class A need's to be sentitive and sharp because some of the other class has a very good athlete. Junior and Senior. At break time, Yuki and her friends decided to walk to the cafeteria together in groups.

Until they made it to the cafeteria, they started ordering their meals and go to their seats. And they started eating.

Tighnari: you know, the up coming school sports festival was must be very tough, right?

Aether: guess so. I've been played sports ever since I was eight. And for Lumine she's very rare of playing.

Lumine: hey! I played before, okay?!

Aether: half time only.

Aether smirk. Lumine then smack Aether's head.

Aether: ow! Hey, okay I'm sorry!

Lumine: hmph!

Others: hahahahahaha.

Yuki: what about you, Cyno? Do you play sports?

Cyno: sometimes. But my favorite sport is volleyball. I used to play it at the beach.

Venti: that's awesome. I never been to a beach.

Aether: me and Lumine have been to a beach more like hundreds of times.

Lumine: I love swimming!

Tighnari: what about you, Yuki? Have you ever been to a beach.

Yuki: ...oh... Uhh... that's something...I had rarely do I'm my life... I guess...

Her friends look at her looking very confused. Yuki suddenly feel down as her face suddenly looking very gloomy of all the sudden. Xiao put his one hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

Xiao: you okay?

Yuki: yeah, it's- it's just that... it's been 3 years I miss the beach... with... with my family...

Others: ...

Xiao: ... Could you tell us why...?

Yuki: well... [Stare at Aether and Lumine]