Episode 10: School's Sports Festival

At the Genshin High School Stadium.

Thinking: "example"

Texting: example

And so, all students in Genshin High School has finally appeared in the Impact Stadium

And so, all students in Genshin High School has finally appeared in the Impact Stadium. Some of the students are fire up, excited, nervous and some of them are about to pass out. Yuki started to feel a little nervous because she never been into a huge kind of stadium like this before.

Yuki: ...uh...

Crowd: [cheering, clapping and screamed loudly]

Yuki gulp as she look up at the crowds. She couldn't believe that the whole people of Inazuma was really here. For real. She thought she was dreaming.

And then suddenly...

*Grab*

Yuki: AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Venti: AAAAAAAAAAH!

Yuki: -- AAAAAAAAAAH!

Venti: -- AAAAAAAAAAH!!!...? Hahaha.

Yuki: oh, Venti! Phew. You scared me!

Venti: hahaha sorry²! You were feeling down all of the sudden so I decided to surprise you up.

Yuki: you didn't actually surprise me, you actually scared me.

Venti: yeah², sorry about that. Feeling alright?

Yuki: a little. But I feel a little nervous. I never know that this stadium is actually... Poof! Big!

Venti: it is the Impact Stadium. Wait! You never into this stadium before?!

Yuki shook her head with her mouth shut. And then Tighnari appear immediately beside Yuki while his two fingers on his chin and then he's reaction started to think carefully sharp.

Tighnari: unbelievable. In my whole life, I never thought that one of my friends never been to this stadium before. How infuriating.

Cyno: mhn, mhn.

Aether: wait! What?!

Lumine: you never went into this stadium, Yuki?!

Xiao: how so?

Yuki: prrft... Why is so many questions? No, okay? I never been in this stadium. Not even once! Happy now?!

Others: . . . How infuriating...

Thinking: "example"

Texting: example