Episode 4: The Boy With A Cheerful Accent. But Weirdly

At the Genshin High School, Yuki and her friends are now reading some of their favourite books.

Lumine: hey, Aether. Look at this. It says that Riptide Mushrooms can make snacks and beverages in the industry. And it was near the city.

Aether: oh really? Let me see.

*At Yuki and Xiao's side*

Yuki: it seems that 4 centuries ago, they had an outstanding job as a knight of the 12 Mystery Hose.

Xiao: four centuries? That was very unchangeable.

Yuki: unless it's still pop out in this old history book that I brought from the library a few days ago.

On the other hand, Scara is still staring at Yuki with a cold face and not furious as a dragon. And then someone called him from beside him.

???: so, do you still want to make this happen? You know she will scold you back.

Scara: not like that I cared. I'm just surprised.

And suddenly, someone screamed very loudly from outside.

???: g- guys! Mr.-  Mr. Zhongli is coming! Phew!

Aether: wait, aren't you...?

Lumine: Aether! That's Venti!

Xiao: Venti...?

Yuki looked at Venti weirdly with her eyes narrowed at him. And after a few seconds of scanning him. Yuki's eyes widened and she shouted.

Yuki: ...you!

Venti: huh?

Yuki walks towards Venti with frustration. And then, she face Venti closer made everyone in the class shock.

Yuki: hmph!

Venti: woah!

Xiao: ...

Aether: ...

Scara: ...

Yuki: you! You're that boy who bumped into me from a week ago!

Venti: huh? What are you talking about?

Yuki: don't act like you don't know me at all! You're the boy who rolled over to me and crashed into me on the New Year's Ceremony when I was about to start my final speech!

Venti thinks for a moment with his eyes and eye brows were up with thinking. And then, the flash came to his mind.

*Flash back*

Yuki: ergh... Oww...! That hurts. Huh?

???: ow... I never thought I'll fall over like that...! Huh?

Yuki: are you...okay?

???: ehh... I better go! Bye!

Yuki: huh...? Uh...

*End Of Flash Back*

Venti: ohh~... Now I remembered! Hehe! Sorry². It was an accident.

Yuki stepped back three steps. And sigh.

Yuki: I mean, you scared me back there. So, ...you guys know him, huh?

Yuki at them from behind her.

Aether: uh-huh. When the New Year Ceremony of this school was about to start in 10 minutes. Me and Lumine were walking together. And then, Venti came out of nowhere from the three, and he fell down.