Episode 8: Xiao's True Life

At Genshin High School, Yuki is now studying in the library on her own. There are a few students there, but not too many. After a few seconds, she closed her book and leans back her chair and stares at the ceiling.

Yuki: "Library Impact... It's so huge. People will totally using this as they're hiding place."

Yuki then get up from her seat and put back the books that she taken to where it was. She pree the button below and the door automatically open in front of her as she walks out of the library.

She feels relax and quiet. But, things turn to a mess when she heard some shouting from the hallway. So she went straight to check. As she finally arrived at the hallway, she was shock to see that it was Xiao and Scara fighting over something. And some of the students try to hold them up before they could beat up each other.

Xiao: you idiot! How dare you speak to me like to my family!

Scara: let it be! Because it's true! They leave you because they didn't want you!

Xiao: take that back!

Scara: try me!

Xiao: I'm gonna KILL YOU!!!

Before Xiao could attack Scaramouche, Yuki stop him just in time.

Yuki: Xiao, stop it! What are you doing?!

Xiao then stop being rage as Yuki started to calm him down.

Xiao: I'm - I'm sorry... I disappointed you...again...

Yuki shook her head with a worried face.

Yuki: no... You don't have to. More importantly... Someone need to explain to me what is going ON here...!

Yuki glare at Scaramouche with a serious face. The crowd started to fade away and everyone finally left. Yuki stand between them.

Yuki: both of you, come. Let's go back to our class.

Yuki walk ahead first as Xiao and Scaramouche walk behind her while their heads down. As the three of them finally went inside the classroom, Aether and Lumine came to them along with Tighnari and Cyno.

Aether: Yuki!

Lumine: Yuki!

Yuki: oh, hey you two. Oh Tighnari and Cyno too, as well.

Tighnari: glad to meet you.

Cyno: hm? What's with these two?

Yuki then started acting like she doesn't know nothing.

Yuki: hmmmm... I don't actually know Cyno~. Why~...huh?

*Death glare*

Thinking: "example"

Texting: example