Episode 11: The Match Between Classes

Crowd: YEEEEAAAAAH!!!

Announcement: class 1- D has already stolen the first score from class A! What a power. So, what class A's strategy will be?

Kahaya: hahahahaha! What a loser, aren't you? How come you guys can't hit that? Are you scared or something?

Kahaya's team: hahahahaha!!

Scara: I hate those guys.

Yuki: oh don't worry. We'll show them what we've got. Plus, they didn't know what we were.

Lumine: so Yuki? Do you have a plan in mind?

Yuki: hmm...oh! I have one.

Tighnari: what is it?

Yuki: come here. Gather up... Okay so...

Yuki tells the others about her plan.

Xiao: hmm... Sounds good to me. But... Are you sure it will work?

Yuki: it's worth a shot. Now go to your position.

Yuki and her friends went into their position.

Kahaya: ...huh? "That's weird. I thought that girl was supposed to go to the front. But why the back?"

Kahaya's mate 1: dude. What are they planning? How am I supposed to know that? Just forget it. Make sure we defeat them.

Referee: get ready!

...

Yuki: "let's do this...!"

Referee: ready, set!

*Whistle blow*

Kahaya: now! Hit it!

Kahaya's mate then hit the ball directly at the ground. And then, Yuki shouted.

Yuki: Scaramouche! Do it, NOW!!!

Scara then stops the ball from hitting the ground with his one hand. The ball then sends flying to the air. While the ball was in the air, Lumine then flunked the ball to Aether, and then sent it to Xiao.

Xiao: Yuki, here!

Yuki then came up running as the ball sent towards her she then hit the ball from the bottom and the ball was sent flying again to the air.

Yuki: Cyno!!

Cyno: I'm on it! Tighnari!

Tighnari then lifts Cyno up from his feet from the bottom and sends him flying to the air. Kahaya's team was shocked and curious about what he was going to do.

Cyno: take this, you knuckle heads!!!

Cyno then hit the ball very hard when the wind blew up to the ball with speed and then Kahaya's team didn't have time to react. The ball hit the ground and the whistle blew.

Referee: class 1- A team gets one point!

Crowd: YEEEEAAAAAH!!!

Announcement: unbelievable! Unbelievable!!! Class A finally gets their first point! What a great strategy!!!

Aether: good job, guys!

Lumine: you did it awesome.

Cyno: it's all thanks to, Yuki and her amazing plan.

Yuki: oh well, it wasn't that good of an idea. But, I guess it was cool after all.

Scara: heh. Not bad for a class rep.

Yuki: thank you~. I guess you were friendly after all.

Scara got embarrassed a little and look away.

Scara: w- whatever. Let's get this over with.