Original World 2: Shu Yunzong

The next day.

  Unlike many young people who were nervously preparing for the war, Bai Shangshen slept comfortably all night, got up refreshed in the morning and went to Shu Yunzong without any uneasiness.

  Du Yun smiled bitterly and secretly begged the ancestor of the sect for blessing. He also prayed that the disciples of the sect would not offend the god if they looked at him. It is said that the gods in the upper world have very weird tempers. One second it was calm, but there is no guarantee that the next second will be the same. Not a violent storm.

  Crisis and opportunity have always been complementary.

  Dan Yun understands that it is not easy to support a god. If you are not careful, you will get into trouble. But at the same time, if you make the other person feel comfortable, the benefits will be great.

  To put it bluntly, there is an ascended great god behind the sect who sits as a backer. From now on, the sect will be very valuable.

  From a young age, Bai Qi was considered a god. He had countless magical weapons, herbs and pills in his hand. A few of them would be enough to become the sect's treasure.

  The people who participated in the recruitment of disciples of Shu Yun Sect set out early in the morning. After Bai Shangshen woke up and got out of bed and satisfied his appetite, there were almost no people on the road.

  "The children are very diligent." Bai Shangshen commented in an old-fashioned way, quite like an elder.

  Hei Qi rolled his eyes and ignored someone's pretense.

  Wu Yun listened to the instructions as a matter of course. Bai Shangshen had lived for nearly ten thousand years and was nearly seven thousand years older than him. If he had not been from the same sect, he would have been called his ancestor in terms of seniority.

  Bai Shangshen left Huoming City and went to Shuzong.

  The Shu Yun Sect was established for thousands of years, and it can be considered a well-established sect in today's Yaohuang Continent. Nowadays, the recruitment of disciples has attracted countless young people to flock to it. The closed open space in front of the sect is like a market, and it is full of people.

  No matter where he is, Bai Shangshen will always be the most dazzling star among the crowd with his good looks.

  If it were another person, he would have been shy or angry, but I, Bai Shangshen, have never been ashamed of his appearance but rather proud of it. His face is natural, and his beauty is not his fault. If he doesn't steal or rob, there is no need to cover it up. You guys You can admire or be jealous of the original God, and the Original God accepts everything.

  But at this time, Bai Shangshen was a little unhappy.

  "You mean to test everyone's spiritual roots one by one?"

  There are thousands of people coming to take the assessment. How long will it take to wait in line one by one?

  Sensing Bai Shangshen's displeasure, Du Yun felt a little guilty.

  "There are countless cultivators in the mainland, but there are not many cultivators with excellent qualifications. The spiritual root test is just the entry point. There are also literary tests, martial arts tests, and character tests. The best are selected from the best, and the inner and outer doors are determined..."

  "Stop!" Bai Shangshen interrupted his chatter with a frown.

  "There are so many things going on."