13.2

Inside the city of Yiming.

  A messy main street that has not yet been cleaned.

  Zhongli Yingying and several sect disciples who were ordered to deal with the matter took Bai Qi to the location of yesterday's fight for everyone who witnessed it to identify him. Everyone who saw Bai Qi was amazed by Bai Shangshen's beauty. After identifying him, they all shook their heads to say it was not him. .

  "Although the man who hurt someone yesterday is also good-looking, he is not as good as him." One person said with embarrassment and blushing due to Bai Shangshen's gaze.

  Zhongli Yingying was frustrated, "..." They are all men, why are you blushing? ?

  Looking teasingly at a certain god who was smiling charmingly, Zhongli Yingying fell silent.

  It's really tempting.

  Bai Qi glanced around indifferently, walked into the inn, and found the trembling owner inside.

  "How long has that man lived in your store?"

  "Four...four months is enough," the store owner replied.

  "The guests are of extraordinary temperament and spend a lot of money, but they rarely go out and no one is allowed to disturb them. Sometimes they don't even leave the room for a month or two."

  "How did the fight start yesterday?" Bai Qi asked again.

  "Judging from the guest's clothes, he must be from a wealthy family. The two drunkards may have coveted him and offended him. The guest took action and killed them immediately."

  "After the two died, fellow cultivators came up to seek justice, so they started fighting."

  Bai Shangshen has a charming appearance, and his gentle and elegant speech is very rare. During the conversation, the shopkeeper relaxed a lot and whispered a few more words.

  "Although I am only a mortal, I have lived in Yiming City for nearly thirty years. I have met many practitioners of various kinds in and out of the city. The one yesterday was not a simple one."

  "Oh?" Bai Shangshen seemed to be smiling but not smiling, "I'd like to hear the details."

  "His clothes and accessories are all valuable. The cultivator who came to provoke him yesterday was also quite capable. A group of people swarmed him and he couldn't get close to him. The cultivator only moved his fingers slightly and took the lives of those people."

  "This person has an extraordinary background. Just pretend to check it out. Don't rush to provoke him."

  "Thanks for reminding me, I will." Bai Qi smiled.

  After a pause, Bai Qi asked casually, "Have you heard people outside talking about how good-looking that person is?"

  The store owner glanced at Bai Qi and muttered, "It depends on who you are competing with."

  "Sword-like brows and auspicious eyes, he always smiles every time I see him. Although he always speaks calmly and calmly when talking to others, he is intimidating. His aura is something that ordinary people can't cultivate."

  "Brother Bai."

  Zhongli Yingying followed from outside.

  "I found out, it's all a misunderstanding."

  "The Bai Guixu who hurt people yesterday was not you at all. Someone should have framed you under false pretenses. When I return to the sect, I will report to Master and ask someone to investigate to the end! The bastard who ruined your reputation must be caught!"