14.10

After Bai Qiguang returned to Kalan Star and settled down, he began to plan to meet Mi Yuancheng. With Mi Yuancheng's current status, it was not easy to just meet him. Ordinary people could not even get close to the Mi family's gate.

  in the room.

  Seeing Qi Guang investigating Mi Yuancheng, Pei Yu stepped forward and said thoughtfully, "Mi Yuancheng has been in charge of the federal military for more than a hundred years. It is because of him that the military has never been in chaos."

  "It's not easy to kill."

  Bai Qiguang glared at Pei Yu and shook off his hand on his shoulder, "I'm warning you not to mess around."

  "Aren't you here to assassinate him?" Pei Yu was suspicious, "Isn't he the old friend you said you were coming back to see?"

  "Entrusted by others." Bai Qiguang explained in four words.

  "Mi Yuancheng will meet you?" Pei Yu asked.

  "He doesn't know me." Mi Yuancheng only recognized 771, but not Bai Qiguang.

  Pei Yu laughed.

  "The Byrd family has been in control of the Federation for five or six hundred years. Each generation has become more corrupt. If Mi Yuancheng hadn't come out midway and firmly held the military in his hands, the Federation would have been in chaos."

  "The Mi family's security is one of the best in Kalanxing. It's not realistic for you to sneak in and see Mi Yuancheng."

  "I understand." Qi Guang closed the Star Network and said calmly.

  "So I'll go in through the front door."

  Pei Yu "..."

  Breaking in by force? ?

  I'm afraid that I'll be blasted to pieces before I even get close, right?

  Mi family.

  Mi Yuancheng was dozing off in his chair. Recently, his energy had been getting worse. He didn't care much about the diagnosis results given by the doctor. Everyone will grow old one day, so he was very open-minded.

  "Ding--"

  Guang Nao made a sound, waking up Mi Yuancheng.

  Most of the work matters will be told to him through the assistant robot. Except for a few students and Mi Huaishan, his personal terminal generally does not receive many messages on weekdays.

  Mi Yuancheng took the optical computer from the table. It showed an unknown message, which made him frown.

  The strange letter had no text, just a video. Mi Yuancheng clicked to play it.

  The moment the image appeared, Mi Yuancheng sat upright and suddenly his eyes widened, and his pupils contracted violently.

  The background of the image is a desolate planet, and a shirtless handsome young man is repairing a tall and powerful silver mecha.

  "Humans, don't step on my head."

  "The line on your right cheek is broken and needs to be reconnected. Please be quiet."

  "I can't see!!"

  "Don't panic, don't panic. You'll recover soon. Sit down and don't move around. If you throw me off, I'll fall to my death."

  ...

  Mi Yuancheng's eyes were fixed on the video, and the dust-laden memory gradually became clearer as the image resurfaced.