Extra 1: Entering a Dream

Yaohuang Continent.

  Human world.

  There was already a hint of coolness in the early autumn wind, and light rain was falling. In the deep forest, apart from the sound of wind and rain, there was only the sound of frogs croaking one after another.

  Curled up in the water-logged grass was a black snake with two horns that was completely black, two fingers thick, three feet long, and had hard scales.

  The black snake seemed to be injured. There was a hole in its lower abdomen, one eye was bleeding, some scales fell off its tail, and it was dying.

  Gou Chen woke up in pain.

  After living to his age and becoming the lord of the gods, he almost forgot about the pure pain in his flesh and blood.

  Thin aura.

  Cluttered trees.

  This is not an upper bound.

  Gou Chen remembered that he and Yun Bai returned to Junbai Divine Mansion, intent on forming a contract with Yun Bai.

  In two hundred years, he proposed hundreds of thousands of marriage proposals, but none of them succeeded.

  Feeling depressed, he was invited to the Phoenix Mansion in Wantong Mountain to have a drink with Chan Chu. He drank a few more drinks due to Chan Chu's exaggeration and ended up drunk.

  Fenghuang Xingying was smelly and good at brewing wine and blending fragrances. When he was drunk, he was soaked in the fragrance under Xingying's support.

  He returned to Junbai's house smelling of alcohol. As soon as he got on the bed, he was beaten by Yunbai. Not only was he beaten, but he was kicked out.

  And then......

  Gou Chen doesn't remember clearly.

  Could it be that Yun Bai got angry and beat him up and threw him into the lower realm? ?

  Gou Chen, who recalled the fragments, tried to move. The pain could be ignored, but the body——

  Gou Chen turned around stiffly.

  The sight of the tail made the usually calm and calm boss Gou Chen's pupils shrink in an instant. Ten thousand grass-mud horses rushed past in his heart, and he almost cursed.

  Tail? ?

  The dark and ugly snake tail is too ugly to look at! ?

  Fantasy?

  Formation?

  mischief? ?

  ...

  A boss is a boss after all. Gou Chen's panic only lasted for a moment, and he soon calmed down again.

  After looking around and taking stock of his situation, Gou Chen felt a vague sense of déjà vu.

  Gou Chen has always had a good memory.

  Black snake, rainy season, covered with bruises...

  No matter how it looks, it looks like a small disaster when I entered the world eight thousand years ago.

  Gou Chen's back felt a little chilly.

  Could it be that Yun Bai sank him into the wild virtual realm of Endless River in a fit of anger? ?

  After roughly sorting out the current situation, Gou Chen began to recall what happened back then.

  During that reincarnation, he became a member of the snake clan among the demon clan. His father was the leader of the snake clan and was a romantic man. His mother committed suicide under the torture of his concubine.